Santander Private Client | Santander Bank - Santander
Build your financial legacy
Congratulations! Based on your relationship with Santander, we believe that the Santander® Private Client Checking account is the best fit to meet your financial goals. With this upgrade, you’ll receive exclusive benefits and personalized guidance to help you manage your wealth and plan for the future. Learn more about your added benefits below.
If you haven't yet, you'll receive a Welcome Package with details on your upgrade to Santander Private Client. There is nothing you need to do now as we take care of this transition. If you’d like to opt out and keep your current checking product(s), please see our opt-out section for more information.
Clients must maintain combined balances of $250,0001 in bank deposits; including consumer and certain business products, and eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services.2
Your top-tier benefits
- An array of no-fee banking services that include complimentary official bank checks, stop payments, incoming wire transfers, overdraft protection transfers, and more For additional details, please refer to the Santander Private Client Fee Schedule
- Unlimited ATM Surcharge Fee Rebates and no foreign transaction fees on purchases and ATM withdrawals
- Receive exclusive rates and discounts on lending and savings solutions
- Guidance from a team of financial specialists in investments,* home lending, and business banking
- Access to a Santander Investment Services* Financial Consultant who will work with you to develop and adjust your financial plan using MoneyGuidePro®, a premier provider of financial planning software
- Financial education events and digital resources to help you take charge of your financial future
Special travel and entertainment services
- Access to exclusive tickets and reservations with Mastercard Concierge Services
- Travel and purchase protections with the Santander Private Client World Debit Mastercard®
- Complimentary standard membership to Priority Pass, the world’s leading airport lounge program
Santander® Private Client checking account details
An interest-bearing checking account that offers personalized banking services and exclusive benefits.
Key features & benefits:
- Managed by a relationship banker
- Dedicated customer service line
- Santander Private Client World Debit Mastercard® provides access to exclusive Mastercard services
- No Monthly Fee
Santander® Private Client Money Market Savings
Expand your Santander Private Client relationship with a new, highly competitive interest-bearing savings account offered exclusively to Santander Private Client Checking account holders.Learn more
If you'd prefer to keep your current checking account
You have the opportunity to opt out by August 9th, 2021 through our online form, at your local Santander branch, or by calling 888-875-5089. Your checking account(s) will remain as is when you opt out.
If you'd like to consider transitioning to a different checking account at anytime, please use the link below to compare the options we currently have available.See all checking accounts
1. Program Eligibility: Each service fee period, you are required to maintain a minimum combined balance of $250,000 in bank deposits (consumer and certain business products*) and eligible investments** held with Santander Investment Services. If you do not maintain the minimum combined balance, we reserve the right to change your Private Client accounts to other applicable product types, for which you may be charged the Monthly Fee. If we do so, we will notify you.
*Eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services do not include the following: Annuities held at Mass Mutual, Allstate, Phoenix, Ohio National; Immediate Annuities or Annuities that have become annuitized; Mutual funds and 529 products not custodied by Pershing LLC; Insurance Products (with the exception of certain annuities held directly with a product sponsor).
**Eligible business products include Business Checking, Savings, Money Market Savings, and Certificates of Deposit accounts, but exclude the following accounts: IOLTA, Bankruptcy, Brokered Deposits, Controlled Disbursement, Escrow, Government, and Union accounts.
2. Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC and a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates. Santander Investment Services is an affiliate of Santander Bank, N.A.
3. All ATM surcharge fees charged by other institutions at non-Santander ATMs will be rebated. The rebate is posted the Business Day after the fee is charged and is reported as miscellaneous income subject to tax reporting.
Equal Housing Lender. Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Banco Santander, S.A. © Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Santander, Santander Bank, the Flame Logo are trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.