Commercial Cash Management Checking
Commercial Cash Management Checking is designed for businesses with comprehensive transaction and reporting needs that require a broad range of options, including sophisticated online account tools.
- Complete flexibility for customers with more complex needs
- Variable pricing based on service options selected
- An earnings rate is applied to balances, which generates a credit that can offset service charges
- The ability to group accounts together on Account Analysis to take advantage of combined balances
Interactive Reporting & Initiation Services (IRIS)
The IRIS treasury management system is Santander's state-of-the-art, Web-based information reporting and transaction initiation system.
With IRIS, any computer can be your virtual bank by providing a continuously updated view of your business's financial position, and instant access to a full range of transaction initiation capabilities. And because IRIS offers you the ability to assign user privileges, you can maintain security and delegate work easily, efficiently, and effectively.
Once you select the right core business checking account, enhance it with the following added-value services:
- Three automated sweep services that can offer greater return on idle cash than traditional, interest-bearing bank accounts.
- Interest rate discounts are available on small business lines of credit or loans when you have payments made automatically from your Santander business checking account.1
- A Santander Business ATM Card or Santander Business Debit MasterCard®, including 24-hour banking at Santander and other financial institution ATMs.
- Free access to Santander's online tax payment service to make convenient state and federal tax payments.
- Faster payments and collections through access to online ACH and wire transfer systems.
Additional Business Services
When your needs go beyond checking accounts, Santander has the following selection of business services that can help you manage your finances more smoothly:
- Business Money Market Savings accounts
- Small Business lines of credit or loans, including Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- A comprehensive range of Cash Management services
- Debit and credit card processing through Santander Merchant Services powered by First Data
- High-volume cash handling services
- International Trade Online Banking services
- Specialty accounts, such as IOLTAs and Escrow Accounts
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1 Financing is available to qualified business applicants only. A signed and completed application, and any other information Santander Bank, N.A. (“Santander Bank”) may request as part of the application process, must be received by Santander Bank before a credit decision can be rendered. Qualification for financing and all terms, offers and rates are subject to the credit rules, policies, guidelines, criteria, and approvals of Santander Bank, which are determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. For approved small business applicants having annual revenue up to $3 million, on a new small business line of credit or new business term loan between $10,000 and $500,000 or on a new small business commercial real estate mortgage loan from $25,000 to $750,000: (a) an electronic payment (E-Pay) discount is available if your business has or opens at time of closing a Santander business checking account, and sets up monthly E-Pay payments for the closed line of credit, term loan, or mortgage to be automatically deducted from that account; and (b) a relationship rate discount is available if your business either (i) has or opens at time of closing a Santander Business Checking Plus account, or (ii) has in your Santander Bank business checking account(s) at the time of the application, a minimum balance, which required minimum balance is determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and is subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Santander Bank. Rate discounts are not available retroactively, or to previously or currently existing credit transactions, and are at all times subject to the terms and conditions of the loan documents. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please see your local branch representatives for details.