Accounting and Business Services
Small Business Banking Packages
Our Small Business Banking Packages, Santander Business Complete and Business Premier, provide core accounts and services to streamline management of your day-to-day finances, so you can focus on your business.
Choose Business Checking or Business Checking Plus, based on your financial transaction requirements. Whichever you choose, you can get the following:
- Business Money Market Savings account to put your excess cash to work
- Santander Business Debit MasterCard® for everyday expenses and access to your cash at over 2,100 Santander ATMs in the 50 United States, plus enjoy instant savings with MasterCard Easy SavingsTM
- Business Online Banking with BillPay to manage your cash flow and payments
Enhance your Small Business Package with these added-value services:
- No monthly fee for online Wire Transfer and Automated Clearing House (ACH) capabilities via Business Online Banking
- Onsite Check DepositTM with a Complimentary Scanner1 — deposit checks without leaving the office
- Merchant Services — accept credit and debit card customer payments with next day funds availability2
- Payroll — get a complete suite of payroll, tax and human resource solutions through our partnership with ADP®
Expand your company through our wide range of business credit products including term loans, lines of credit, mortgages and equipment financing.
Lines of Credit and Term Loans
- Apply for up to $100,000 with no financial statements
- Origination Fee on a line of credit waived with a qualifying business checking account5
- 0.50% interest rate discount when payments are automatically deducted from a Santander business checking account6
- A potential .50% interest rate discount with a Santander Business Checking Plus account or qualifying balances in a Santander business checking account6.
- Low rates to finance computers and other firm equipment
- A streamlined application process to get the equipment you need as quickly as possible
- 100% financing available7
Personal Banking Benefits for You
- Business Owner Preferred Checking offers additional benefits, rewards, and special discounts. Earn interest rate bonuses on eligible CDs. Qualify for an array of promotional rates, fee waivers, and discounts.
- Business Owner Premier Checking offers the same great benefits as Business Owner Preferred Checking — plus additional benefits, rewards, discounts, and interest rate bonuses on eligible CDs
Let Us Show You How Committed We Are to Your Accounting Business
For more information, stop by your local Santander Branch and speak with a Small Business Specialist or Branch Manager or call our Business Customer Contact Center at 877-768-1145.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
1 Onsite Check Deposit is a trademark of Santander Bank or its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States. Customer will receive the Epson Capture One single Document Scanner (retail value $299). Other fees may apply. Available to customers with an eligible business checking account. Limit one free scanner per customer. Additional scanners are available at a cost. Other fees may apply. Should the Onsite Check Deposit service be terminated before a full calendar year is up, a $300 cancellation fee will be incurred.
2 Next business day funds availability on most payments processed through Santander Merchant Services to a Santander business checking account. Standard settlement procedures apply.
3 Financing is available to qualified business applicants only. A signed and completed application, and any other information Santander Bank, N.A. (“Santander Bank”) may request as part of the application process, must be received by Santander Bank before a credit decision can be rendered. Qualification for financing and all terms, offers and rates are subject to the credit rules, policies, guidelines, criteria, and approvals of Santander Bank, which are determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
4 Business’ financial statements do not need to be submitted at the time of loan application for loan applications from $10,000 to $100,000, except for (i) loan applications submitted by a not-for-profit organization, (ii) commercial real estate loan applications, or (iii) situations in which an applicant’s currently existing Santander Bank business credit exposure at the time of the loan application, in addition to the loan application amount, will exceed $100,000.
5 For approved small business applicants having annual revenue up to $3 million, Santander Bank will waive the one-time up-front origination fee of $250 on a new small business line of credit if the customer either has or opens at time of loan closing, a Santander Business Checking or Business Checking Plus account, and waiver availability and criteria is subject to change at any time at Santander Bank’s sole discretion. This fee waiver is not available to business customers with annual revenues greater than $3 million, and is not applicable to approved business lines of credit that require the guarantee of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please see your local branch representative for details.
6 For approved small business applicants having annual revenue up to $3 million, on a new small business line of credit or new business term loan between $10,000 and $500,000 or on a new small business commercial real estate mortgage loan from $25,000 to $750,000: (a) an electronic payment (E-Pay) discount is available if your business has or opens at time of closing a Santander business checking account, and sets up monthly E-Pay payments for the closed line of credit, term loan, or mortgage to be automatically deducted from that account; and (b) a relationship rate discount is available if your business either (i) has or opens at time of closing a Santander Business Checking Plus account, or (ii) has in your Santander Bank business checking account(s) at the time of the application, a minimum balance, which required minimum balance is determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and is subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Santander Bank. Rate discounts are not available retroactively, or to previously or currently existing credit transactions, and are at all times subject to the terms and conditions of the loan documents. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please see your local branch representatives for details.
7 100% financing of equipment cost is only available for business that have been in existence for 2 or more years prior to the date of Santander Bank’s receipt of completed application. 80% financing of equipment cost is available to businesses that have been in existence less than 2 years as of the date of Santander Bank’s receipt of completed application.