Small Business Term Loans*
- Lines of credit from $10,000 - $750,000
- Unsecured lines of credit up to $150,000 with no financial statement requirement at the time of application*
- Next business day credit decisions for requests up to $150,000**
- Access to funds via check, with your first book of checks free
- Monthly interest - only payments on funds actually borrowed
- Rate discounts+ when payments are automatically debited by electronic payment (E-Pay) from your Santander business checking account, and are potentially available based on your business´ relationship with Santander
- Pay down and reborrow available funds as needed
* Small business financing products are only available to qualified business applicants with annual revenues up to but not exceeding $3 million. Application process must be completed before Santander Bank, NA. (“Santander Bank”) can render a credit decision. All terms, including but not limited to applicable rate, are subject to the underwriting and credit rules, policies, guidelines, and criteria of Santander Bank, which are determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
** Next business day credit decisions are applicable only to days on which Santander Bank is open and doing business and are not available for (i) loan applications submitted by a not-for-profit organization, (ii) commercial real estate loan applications, or (iii) situations in which an applicant’s currently existing Santander Bank business credit exposure at the time of loan application in addition to the loan application amount will exceed $100,000.
*** Loan terms up to 84 months may be available for loans guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Term loans guaranteed by the SBA are also subject to compliance with all SBA policies and procedures.
+ For new small business term loans: (a) a relationship rate discount is available if your business either (i) has or opens at time of closing a Santander account Business Checking Plus, or (ii) has in your Santander Bank business checking account(s) at the time of the application, a minimum balance, which required minimum balance is determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Santander Bank; and (b) an electronic payment (E-Pay) rate discount is available if you have or open at time of closing a Santander business checking account, and set up monthly E-Pay payments for the closed loan, line of credit, or mortgage to be automatically deducted from that account. Rate discounts are not available retroactively or to previously or currently existing credit transactions and are at all times subject to the terms and conditions of the loan documents. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please see your local branch representative for details.
++ Business financial statements do not need to be submitted by a not-for-profit organization, (ii) commercial real estate loan applications, or (iii) situations in which an applicant's currently existing Santander Bank business credit exposure at the time of loan application in addition to he loan application amount will exceed $100,000.