U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Financing*
- Traditionally business lines of credit and term loans from $10,000 to $350,000 and commercial real estate mortgages from $25,000 to $350,000
- Santander Bank considers your business´ suitability for an SBA guaranteed loan if your business isn´t eligible for conventional financing with us -- no need to re-apply.
- Rate discounts+ when payments are automatically debited by electronic payment (E-Pay) from your Santander business checking account, and are potentially available based on your business’ relationship with Santander
- Next business day credit decisions for requests up to $100,000***
* All business lines of credit, term loans, and commercial real estate mortgages are guaranteed by the SBA are subject to compliance with all SBA policies and procedures. Small business financing products offered by Santander Bank, N.A. (“Santander Bank”) are only available to qualified business applicants with annual revenues up to but not exceeding $3 million. Application process must be completed before Santander Bank can render a credit decision. All terms are subject to the underwriting and credit rules, policies, guidelines, and criteria of Santander Bank, which are determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and are subject to change without prior notice.
**SBA guaranteed term loans may have terms up to 84 months, and SBA guaranteed lines of credit may have terms up to 36 months.
*** Next business day credit decisions are applicable only to days on which Santander Bank is open and doing business and are not available for (i) loan applications submitted by a not-for-profit organization, (ii) commercial real estate loan applications, or (iii) situations in which an applicant’s currently existing Santander Bank business credit exposure at the time of loan application in addition to the loan application amount will exceed $100,000.
+ For business lines of credit, term loans, and commercial real estate mortgages (a) a relationship rate discount is available if your business either (i) has or opens at time of closing a Santander Business Checking Plus account, or (ii) has in your Santander Bank business checking account(s) at the time of the application, a minimum balance, which required minimum balance is determined by Santander Bank in its sole discretion and subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Santander Bank; and (b) an electronic payment (E-Pay) rate discount is available if you have or open at time of closing a Santander business checking account, and set up monthly E-Pay payments for the closed loan, line of credit, or mortgage to be automatically deducted from that account. Rate discounts are not available retroactively or to previously or currently existing credit transactions and are at all times subject to the terms and conditions of the loan documents. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Please see your local branch representative for details.