Your business moves fast—and your receivables processing needs to keep up. Discover quicker, simpler, and more secure ways to accept payments with Santander’s receivables solutions. You’ll gain faster access to funds, save employee time, improve security, and create a better experience for your customers.
Remote Check Deposit
With Santander® Check Deposit Link, you can conveniently deposit checks from your place of business without making a trip to the bank. Deposit one check or many using a certified desktop scanner, electronically transmit the images to Santander, and receive same-day credit for your deposits.
- Save time by eliminating trips to a branch
- Improve cash flow by depositing checks faster
- Enjoy a later deposit deadline of 8:00 pm and make deposits when it’s most convenient for you
- Keep deposits and employees safe
If you contract with armored carriers, make cash deposits larger than $10,000, or order high volumes of coin and currency, consider the security and convenience of vault processing with a Santander Money Center.
- Deposit checks or cash
- Access funds the next business day
- Order currency through a convenient, 24-hour automated system
- Enjoy competitive standard prices
- Choose from locations throughout Northeast and Mid-Atlantic:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
Gain faster access to remittance payments while saving time and increasing security with Santander’s nationwide lockbox network.
- Choose from multiple pickup sites and processing locations
- Receive online access to all documentation
- Select from customized solutions that include wholesale, retail, “wholetail,” and specialty lockboxes
Streamline processing by collecting funds electronically through the national Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- Initiate one-time or recurring customer payments
- Can be used to collect from consumers or businesses
Santander Merchant Services, Powered by
Technology is changing the way you interact with the customers and the public. Santander® Merchant Services powered by First Data lets you stay connected by accepting almost any type of payment—whether it’s in-store, online, or through a mobile device.
- Securely accept a variety of in-store payments with affordable terminals you can lease or purchase
- Reach more customers in more locations with our fast and secure online payment solutions
- Accept payments securely on the go using Android™, iPhone®, or iPad® and other mobile solutions
The FIRST DATA® name, logo, and related trademarks and service marks are owned by First Data Corporation and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. The CLOVER® logo and marks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Use of CLOVER® requires a Merchant Processing Agreement.