Stay on Top of Your Finances with Alerts.
Be in the know and keep tabs on account activity with customizable alerts on Account Deposit(s), Debit(s), Low Balance and Available Credit.
Here's How You Can Set up Alerts
Step 1: To Get Alerts
- Click the "Alerts" tab in the left column
- Click the "Activate" button
- Enter your contact preference
- Begin managing your Alerts
Step 2: Manage Alerts
Go to santanderbank.com and Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Choose the "Alerts" tab in the left column
- You will be looking at the "Manage Alerts" menu
- You'll see that you can set up separate "Alerts" for your bank account(s), credit card(s), statement(s) and security.
- Choose the alerts you will find most helpful to manage your account.
- Select "Update"
Not Yet Enrolled in Online Banking?
What to Expect
Receive debit card within 5-7 business days. Learn More
Your Santander® Checks
Receive checks within 10 business days. Learn More
If you have not already received your credentials, you can Click Here, and follow the prompts to retrieve your forgotten User ID and password.
Customer Contact Center
1.877.768.2265, 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
Call the Customer Contact Center at 1.800.428.9121 (TTY/TDD) anytime between 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
ATM & Branch Locator
Find an ATM or Branch nearest you