All loans subject to approval.
*Terms and Conditions of On-time Purchase Closing Guarantee
Apply and qualify for a first lien home purchase mortgage from Santander Bank, N.A. Offer not valid for refinance loans, condos requiring a full project review (as determined by Santander Bank, N.A.), co-ops, construction-to-permanent loans, second homes or investment properties, FHA, VA, state housing programs, short sales or foreclosures, properties held in trust, home equity loans or lines of credit, property rehabilitation loans, Housing Finance Bonds, grants and/or down payment assistance programs.
The full amount of the Processing Fee will be waived at closing, up to $599. Santander, N.A. reserves the right to terminate the program at any point in time.
Promotion only available for phone applications received by calling 1.844.726.6849. Applicant must be a resident of one of the following states: CT, MA, RI, PA, NJ and NY.
The following offers are available in combination with the On-time Close Guarantee:
- 0.125 percentage point interest rate discount with automatic payment from any Santander checking account.
- 0.25 percentage point interest rate discount with automatic payment from a Select Santander checking account.
The following offers are not available with the On-time Close Guarantee:
- The $500 closing cost discount option with automatic payment from any Santander Bank checking account is not available with the On-time Purchase Closing Guarantee.
- All other promotions and discount offers are excluded from this offer.
The closing offer is available if the applicant:
- Provides Santander Bank, N.A. with a copy of the original, fully-executed purchase and sales agreement that shows evidence of a contract at the time of application.
- Submits a completed application including all supporting credit documentation (as determined by Santander Bank, N.A.) and executed Purchase and Sales Agreement with a minimum of 30 calendar days to the purchase contract closing date.
- Provides all required documentation (document checklist, commitment letter and items as required by the additional needs letter) and any applicable upfront fees within required time frames. All required documentation requested from the borrower(s) must be received within four (4) business days of the receipt of the Loan Estimate (LE).
- Completes all requirements and conditions of final loan underwriting approval at least ten (10) business days prior to the contract closing date.
- Closes the purchase loan with Santander.
The closing offer is not available if:
- The applicant changes the loan product(s) and or terms from those which were originally applied for.
- The applicant’s loan request requires an exception to Santander Bank’s current loan product offerings.
- Appraisal is delayed due to failure of any party to provide access to the property delaying completion of the independent appraisal of the property.
- Applicable law imposes a mandatory waiting period prior to closing and that waiting period prohibits Santander Bank, N.A. from closing by the contract closing date.
- The closing does not occur on the contract closing date due to delays attributable to third parties such as a lack of certificate of occupancy, unresolved title issues, etc., or if the seller or purchaser extend the closing date.
- The closing does not occur on the contract closing date due to events outside the control of Santander Bank, N.A., including inclement weather, natural disaster, catastrophic event, acts of terrorism or other public emergency beyond the control of Santander, N.A.
Equal Housing Lender. Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Banco Santander, S.A. © Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Santander, Santander Bank and the Flame logo are trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.