Home Equity Line of Credit - Santander
When you need funds fast, a Santander Home Equity Line of Credit is:
- No minimum-draw requirement to receive the best rate.
- No application fee, no appraisal fee, and no closing costs.1
- A ready source of funds for unexpected expenses.
- Access funds as you need them by check or online, up to your available credit limit.
- Choice of interest-only or principal and interest payments.
- Fixed-Rate Lock Option on outstanding balances.1
- Ability to reuse as you repay, and you only pay interest on the amount you use.
- The interest you pay may be tax deductible.2
- Enjoy a rate discount when you set up automatic payment from any Santander checking account.1
Bank how and when you like.
Over 500 branches and more than 2,000 Santander ATMs across the Northeast, including in many CVS Pharmacy® locations. Also, with Santander Online Banking and our Mobile Banking App, you can bank digitally and securely anywhere, any time.
Founded in Spain more than 150 years ago, Banco Santander is one of the largest and most respected financial institutions in the world. Here in the U.S., Santander Bank, N.A. is proud to be a federally chartered national bank and a member FDIC.
With checking, savings, money market accounts, credit cards, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, personal loans and lines of credit, small business banking, and investment guidance, we’re here to help get you where you want to be—financially.
We’re here to listen and help you make sense of your options so you can choose the accounts and services that fit your life. We want you to prosper. That's why we treat you and your money with respect.