Helping you save every step of the way.
You can do this. And we’re here to make it easier.
More ways to put your money back to work.
- Direct Deposit
- Auto Save: Recurring transfer from checking to savings.
- Mobile Check Deposit
Split your direct deposit between checking and savings, making savings automatic.
Complete the direct deposit form, which you can find here, that includes instructions for splitting your deposits.
Or, set up direct deposit with your employer. You’ll need your routing number and account number.
Auto Save: Recurring transfer from checking to savings.
Just set it and forget it with Auto Save.
Santander Mobile Banking App Auto Save setup.
Santander Online Banking Auto Save setup.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click Transfers (under Quick Transfer) on the lower right.
- Complete the details, including amount, date, and frequency.
- Confirm details and begin to meet your savings goals.
Mobile Check Deposit
Easily make check deposits at your convenience — any time, anywhere.
- Just endorse the back of the check.
- Log in to our Mobile Banking App.
- Take a picture of your check.
- Receive deposit confirmation.
|Santander® Youth Savings||Santander® Savings||Santander® Money Market Savings||Santander Select® Money Market Savings|
|If you want:||A way for parents or guardians to help children establish good savings habits early.||A straightforward, easy way to save.||To fast track your goals at competitive interest rates and enjoy easy access to your funds.||To access our top-tier savings solution with interest rates exclusively for Santander Select® Checking clients.|
|How to open:||Open at your local branch.||Open online or at your local branch.||Open online with a new Santander® Simply Right Checking account OR at your local branch.||Open online or at your local branch with a Santander Select® Checking account.|
|How to waive the Monthly Fee:||No Monthly Fee. Account is available to individuals under 18 years of age (account requires a legal guardian co-owner).||Waived with any personal Santander® checking account or with $100 average daily balance in your Santander® Savings account.||Waived with any personal Santander® checking account or with $10,000 average daily balance in your Santander® Money Market Savings account.||No Monthly Fee. Must own a Santander Select® Checking account to open.|
|Interest-Bearing3:||Yes||Yes||Yes: competitive rates.||Yes: competitive rates.|
|Santander ATM Fee4:||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Domestic non-Santander ATM Withdrawal Fee:||$3||$3||$3||$0|
|Minimum Opening Deposit:||$10||$25||$25||$25|
Consider a CD — An interest-bearing, easy, smart, and secure way to save for life’s big events.
- Variable terms available to meet your needs.
- Fixed Rate — Lock in a competitive fixed rate for a set period. Enjoy earnings on deposits that are not affected by market changes.
- FDIC-insured — Your money is insured to the maximum amount allowed by law.
- Open a Retail CD with a minimum deposit of $500.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest go back into your CD account, or transferring to your checking, savings, or money market savings account if you need it.
Highly rated mobile banking app.
234k ratings as of 1/26/20215
1We limit withdrawals and transfers out of your savings and money market savings accounts. You can withdraw or transfer funds from a savings or money market savings account a total of six (6) times per Service Fee Period (such as by automatic or pre-authorized transfers using telephone, online banking, mobile banking, overdraft protection, payments to third parties, wire transfers, checks, and drafts). If you repeatedly exceed these limits, we may close or convert your account to a checking account, which may be a non-interest-bearing checking account.
2Per Service Fee Period.
3Interest-bearing accounts with variable interest rates that are subject to change at any time without notice.
4Domestic ATMs are ATMs in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. ATM owner may charge a separate fee.
5Rating by Apple® App Store customers. 217K ratings as of 10/08/2020.
6There is a maximum of $250,000 of deposit insurance from the FDIC for each category of account ownership. Please visit fdic.gov for details..