Santander Basic Savings
Santander Basic Savings is a simple solution to help build your savings to meet your goals. As a companion to our Basic Checking account, it´s a convenient and economical way to save for just about anything.
Santander Basic Savings Account
- Companion savings account offered to customers with a Flat-Fee Basic Checking account2
- Competitive rates and the security of FDIC insurance
- Easy transfers to and from checking1
- Low opening deposit of only $10 to get started2
- Combined monthly statement with checking account for easier management of multiple accounts
- Available to use for overdraft protection1
- Ability to link to your Santander Debit MasterCard®1
Santander Online Banking
- 100% guaranteed against fraud3
- 24/7 access to account balances, transaction history and more
- Access up to 25 months of statements electronically
- Convenient access through our Mobile Banking app
1 You can withdraw funds from your Savings account no more than 6 times by computer, telephone, preauthorized transfer, check, ATM or Debit Card purchase each service fee period. Fees apply if you exceed these limits, and if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will close your account or convert your account to a checking account.
2 No monthly fee when you have a Flat Fee Basic Checking account or an average daily balance of $100 (otherwise, $3.50). All other fees apply.
3 Please refer to the Online Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions.