You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. These Unsupported browsers are slow and don't work with all our features. Please update to IE8 or Higher, Chrome or Firefox.
Santander Student Savings
If you´re a student age 16 through 22, Santander Student Savings was designed with you in mind. Part of our Santander Student Banking package, Santander Student Savings is a simple, affordable way to put money aside for everyday purchases.
Santander Student Savings Account
- Complimentary for customers with a Santander Student Checking Account1
- Competitive rates and the security of FDIC insurance
- Easy transfers to and from checking2
- No monthly charge3
- Low opening deposit of only $10 to get started3
- Combined monthly statement with checking account for easier management of multiple accounts
- Available to use for overdraft protection2
- Ability to link to your Santander Debit MasterCard®2
Santander Online Banking
- 100% guaranteed against fraud4
- 24/7 access to account balances, transaction history and more
- Access up to 25 months of statements electronically
- Convenient access through our Mobile Banking app
1 Santander Student Savings is available for full- and part-time students age 16 through 22 years old attending a college, university or other undergraduate-level school. Proof of enrollment required. Students under the age of 18 must have a joint owner on their Santander Student Savings account who is at least 18 years of age.
2 You can withdraw funds from your Savings account no more than 6 times by computer, telephone, preauthorized transfer, check, or Debit Card purchase each service fee period. Fees apply if you exceed these limits, and if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will close your account or convert your account to a checking account.
3 A minimum deposit of $10 is required to open a Santander Student Savings account. Personal accounts only.
4 Please refer to the Online Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions.
877.768.2265 to speak with a Personal Banking Representative
General inquiries about Santander's solutions and services.
Find a location
Follow Us @SantanderBankUS
Like Us: Santander Bank US
© 2014 Santander Bank, N. A. Equal Housing Lender - Member FDIC