You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. These Unsupported browsers are slow and don't work with all our features. Please update to IE8 or Higher, Chrome or Firefox.
Easy Access Line of Credit
With an Easy Access Line of Credit*, you have an extra layer of protection and convenient access to cash when you need it. You can easily transfer money from your line directly into your checking account, anytime you need extra cash, for whatever reason1. And should your account become unexpectedly overdrawn, your Easy Access Line automatically covers your debits, purchases and checks, up to your available credit limit. It's that easy!
With an Easy Access Line of Credit linked to any Santander Checking Account, you can benefit from great coverage, fast cash and:
- Flexible credit lines up to $5,000
- No annual fee for qualifying accounts2
- Request special checks for easy access to your Easy Access Line of Credit
- No transfer fee in Online Banking
- Overdraft Protection
* To get a Santander Easy Access Line of Credit, you must reside in MA, RI, CT, NH, NJ, PA, NY, MD, DE, ME, VT or DC, must have or open any Santander checking account and authorize automatic payment (ePay) from that account. The Santander Easy Access Line of Credit Account ("Account") provides overdraft protection for a linked Santander checking or money market savings account ("Linked Account"). The fixed Annual Percentage Rate on the Account is 18.99%. Rates and other terms are accurate as of October 17, 2013 and are subject to change thereafter. You can access your Account by special check (issued at our discretion on your request), counter withdrawal, telephone transfer ($50 minimum), Online Banking and ATM withdrawals using your Santander Debit Card. You can also advance funds via automatic transfer when your Linked Account is overdrawn. One overdraft transfer fee of $12 will be charged to your Linked Account for each day we make a transfer from your Account to cover that day’s overdrafts in your Linked Account; however, this fee will be waived as long as you maintain a Santander Premier deposit account relationship.
1 Transfer fees may apply.
2 An annual fee, if any, will be charged beginning in the first billing cycle after your Account is opened and in about the same billing cycle of each following year. The amount of any annual fee will vary based on the type of deposit account relationship you have with Santander at the time the fee is assessed. The annual fee will be waived as long as you maintain a Santander Premier deposit account relationship. The annual fee will be $25 as long as you maintain a Santander Preferred deposit account relationship. In all other cases, including when you open a Santander Preferred Plus deposit account, the annual fee will be $50.
877.476.8562 to speak with a Personal Banking Representative
General inquiries about Santander's solutions and services.
Find a location
Follow Us @SantanderBankUS
Like Us: Santander Bank US
© 2014 Santander Bank, N. A. Equal Housing Lender - Member FDIC