You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. These Unsupported browsers are slow and don't work with all our features. Please update to IE8 or Higher, Chrome or Firefox.
Managed accounts, originally created for high-net-worth clients, are now available to most investors. Santander Investment Services provides options for competitively priced managed accounts with an initial minimum investment requirement of $50,000.
Why Managed Accounts
There are six potential reasons why you may want to consider this type of investment:
- Asset Allocation and Diversification - We will build a strategy around your specific risk tolerance and investment objectives.
- Access to Professional Money Managers - You will have access to experienced money managers without a requirement of being a high-net-worth investors or institution.
- Customization - You have the flexibility to tailor your portfolio to meet specific financial goals. With managed investments, each investor's account is distinct and can be personalized for individual goals.
- Fee-Based Structure - Our fee-based relationship driven approach bundles trading costs with professional advice, allowing flexible changes in your investment portfolio to meet your changing needs.
- Tax Efficiency - Portfolios can be built with sensitivity toward tax efficiencies.
- Transparency - Account holdings are all held under your name.
Managed accounts are a flexible investment vehicle. You can choose your preferred level of involvement, from hands-on decision making to fully managed accounts.
To learn more, schedule a complimentary review with one of our Financial Consultants today.
While diversification through an asset allocation strategy is a useful technique that can help to manage overall portfolio risk and volatility, there is no certainty or assurance that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall return or outperform one that is not diversified
This communication does not constitute investment advice, is for informational purposes only and is not intended to meet the objectives or suitability requirements of any specific individual or account. An investor should assess his/her own investment needs based on his or her own financial circumstances and investment objectives.
Neither the information nor any opinions expressed herein should be construed as a solicitation or a recommendation by Santander Investment Services or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or investments.
Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA and SIPC and a registered investment advisor. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates.
NOT FDIC INSURED NOT BANK
MAY LOSE VALUE
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
866.736.6475 to contact an Investment Services Representative
General inquiries about Santander's solutions and services.
Find a location
Follow Us @SantanderBankUS
Like Us: Santander Bank US
© 2014 Santander Bank, N. A.