Retrieve My User ID | Online Banking | Santander Bank - Santander
How do I retrieve my User ID?
If you’ve forgotten your User ID, select the “Forgot Your User ID?” link from the homepage login or the Customer Login in order to retrieve your User ID.
To retrieve your User ID via Retail Online Banking:
- Access Santanderbank.com
- Under login, click “Forgot User ID?”
- Enter your full Social Security Number
IMPORTANT! Your Social Security Number will be masked
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click “Continue”
- Select authentication method of either One-Time Passcode or ATM/Debit or Credit Card and PIN
- If using One-Time Passcode, click “Continue”, a One-Time Passcode will automatically be sent to your registered cell phone number on file. Enter the One-Time Passcode.
- If using ATM/Debit or Credit Card and PIN authentication, enter the last 4 digits of your Santander Debit, ATM, or Credit Card Number, click “Continue”
- Your forgotten User ID will be displayed.
- You will be presented with a link to login to Online Banking using your retrieved User ID.
- You may also click on the link to Reset your forgotten Online and Mobile Banking password.
IMPORTANT! If you do not have a Santander Debit or Credit Card or do not know your PIN, please use the One-Time Passcode method to authenticate or call the Customer Service Center at 1-877-768-2265.