- Endorse, snap, deposit – it’s that easy.
- Deposit checks when you receive them instead of waiting until you visit a branch.
- Access check images any time.
Cash Management Account | Cash Flow Management - Santander
Payments and Processing
Cash Management Services: Sending Money
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
A Cost efficient solution for processing one-time and / or recurring electronic transactions quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Implement one time and recurring payments for all your needs, such as payroll, taxes, and supplier invoices.
- Moving from check to electronic payments will cut postage and processing time.
- Mitigate risk in your payments using our online platform, secure file transmission, and/or integrated payments solutions.
- Speed up payment processing and deliver funds faster while maintaining tight control over transactions.
- Fast—Make payments when time is of the essence.
- Simple—Execute wire transfers effortlessly with our online platform’s wire and expedited payments function.
- Trusted—Transfer domestic and international funds securely via Santander Treasury Link online and over an integrated payables platform for urgent payments, supplier payments, loans, M&A transactions, and taxes.
“Santander remote capture gets our payments deposited more quickly without actually having to go to the bank. It’s actually a big savings for our company.”
Cash Management Services: Making Deposits
However you choose to make deposits —whether in person, online or over the phone—we offer solutions to help you manage them easily, efficiently, and securely.
Santander® Check Deposit Link
Send your deposits to the bank without leaving your office using your computer and our complimentary desktop scanner. It’s a fast and convenient way to deposit checks into your cash management account.2
- Send your deposits to the bank safely with your computer and our complimentary desktop scanner.
- You want to be able to make checking deposits until 8:00 p.m. and receive same-day credit.
- Retrieve check images and download data as needed.
Santander’s nationwide Lockbox Network centralizes collection of electronic and paper payments and provides same day reporting by collecting your checks in a centralized manner.
- Receive same-day processing of electronic payments, checks, and money orders.
- Reduce accounting errors and the chore of sorting and processing.
- Benefit from real-time access to all incoming payments.
Cash Management Services: Commercial Card Option
We make it convenient for you and your employees to travel, entertain, or make purchases with our commercial credit card.
Santander Commercial Card
- Configure your program to meet your specific needs.
- Choose from multi-purpose, travel and entertainment, and virtual card options.
- Use your card wherever Mastercard® is accepted.
Cash Management Services: Cash Deposits
For Smaller Cash Volumes
Make smaller cash deposits in person at one of our 650+ branches during business hours or after hours at one of our night depository vaults.
For Larger Cash Volumes
Use our 24/7 Automated Money Centers to process larger amounts and have cash delivered straight to your door via armored transportation.
Learn about other banking services that may help your business.
Advanced Cash Management Services
Santander® Check Deposit Link is a trademark of Santander Bank or its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States.
1For Wires, our same-day transaction cut off time varies: Wires ordered through Business Online Banking or Santander's online treasury banking portal, same day cut off time is 5:30pm; For wires ordered at our Branches, cut off time is 5pm; For wires ordered through our Business Customer Service Center, same day cut off time is 5pm. All times reflected ET.
2Customer will receive the Epson Capture One single Document Scanner (retail value $299). Available to customers with an eligible business checking account. Limit one free scanner per customer. Additional scanners are available at a cost. Other fees may apply. Should the service be terminated before a full calendar year is up, you will be charged a $300 cancellation fee.