Santander Bank | Official Sponsor of Rafa Nadal - Santander
is a long game.
Bank on the right partner.
the long game.
A shared passion for commitment
For nearly two decades, Rafa Nadal has built his career with determination, hard work, and unbreakable resolve.
And for over 160 years, Santander has worked to bring that same level of commitment to our clients and communities in which we serve and live. It is this shared commitment to the long game that makes us proud to be his official sponsor.
Commitment to our clients
At Santander US, we believe responsible banking includes providing inclusive products and services to help our clients prosper, succeed, and grow—whether for individuals and families, small businesses, or entire communities. With over 5 million clients across the United States, here are a few ways we are committed to our clients.
- Santander named World’s Best Bank for SMEs, Financial Inclusion and Emerging Markets for 2023 by Euromoney
- $100 million multi-year investment to expand and enhance our consumer digital banking experience, helping clients to manage their finances with ease
- Product features that give our clients peace of mind by putting money back into their pockets when they need it most, and by safeguarding their information from fraud with Safety Net & PROTECHTION
- Access to a dedicated team of financial specialists to help our clients navigate their financial future
- And best-in-class products and services to meet our clients’ banking needs
Support for our communities
The world's a better place when we all make an effort to drive real change. Globally, Santander is committed to helping more people and businesses prosper in an inclusive, sustainable way. Read our most current 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report.
- $13.6 billion, three-year Community Plan that focuses on affordable housing, small business, sustainable finance, and supplier diversity, as well as $100 million in charitable giving and 100,000 employee volunteer hours.
- 160,000+ people helped in our communities through access to grants and volunteer efforts in 2022
- $291 million of affordable housing tax credit investments in 2022
- $995 million in small business loan financing in 2022
Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker-dealer, Member FINRA and SIPC and a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates. Santander Investment Services is an affiliate of Santander Bank, N.A.
|INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:|
|NOT FDIC INSURED||NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||NOT A BANK DEPOSIT|