Private Client - Santander
We put you into focus
Welcome to personal banking that supports your everyday needs, your long-term goals, and your lifetime aspirations. As you build your legacy, we’ll be here to offer you the very best of Santander.
Clients must maintain a minimum combined balance of $250,0001 in bank deposits; including consumer and certain business deposit products, and eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services.2
Clients must maintain combined balances of $250,0001 in bank deposits; including consumer and certain business deposit products, and eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services.2
Your top-tier benefits
Personalized banking to manage all your short-term and long-term goals.
A dedicated customer service line for priority access to services.
Get customized strategies from a Santander Investment Services Financial Consultant2.
Receive exclusive rates and discounts on services with your unique relationship.
Santander Private Client accounts
Santander® Private Client Checking
An interest-bearing checking account that offers personalized
banking services and exclusive benefits.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Managed by a relationship banker
- Santander Private Client World Debit
Mastercard® provides access to exclusive
- No Monthly Fee
Santander® Private Client Money Market Savings
A high-interest savings account offered exclusively to Santander Private Client Checking account holders.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Dedicated customer service line
- Competitive rates
- No Monthly Fee
Open a Santander
Private Client Checking account now.
Find a branch
Learn more in person at your local
Frequently asked questions
In order to qualify for and remain in Santander Private Client, you must maintain a minimum combined balance of $250,0001 in bank deposits; including consumer and certain business deposit products*, and eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services.**
You can visit or call any of our local Santander branches to speak with a banker and learn more about Santander Private Client today.
Take advantage of all the benefits of your account and banking relationship with Santander® Private Client. For quick and easy access to everything you need to set up and manage your account, visit our Santander Private Client Account Set-up page.
For additional details, please refer to the Santander Private Client Fee Schedule and our Personal Deposit Account Agreement.
1. Program Eligibility: Each service fee period, you are required to maintain a minimum combined balance of $250,000 in bank deposits (consumer and certain business products*) and eligible investments** held with Santander Investment Services. If you do not maintain the minimum combined balance, we reserve the right to change your Private Client accounts to other applicable product types, for which you may be charged the Monthly Fee. If we do so, we will notify you.
*Eligible business products include Business Checking, Savings, Money Market Savings, and Certificates of Deposit accounts, but exclude the following accounts: IOLTA, Bankruptcy, Brokered Deposits, Controlled Disbursement, Escrow, Government, and Union accounts.
**Eligible investments held with Santander Investment Services do not include the following: Annuities held at Mass Mutual, Allstate, Phoenix, Ohio National; Immediate annuities or annuities that have become annuitized; Mutual funds and 529 products not custodied by National Financial Services LLC; Insurance Products (with the exception of certain annuities held directly with a product sponsor).
2. Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC and a Registered Investment Adviser. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates. Santander Investment Services is an affiliate of Santander Bank, N.A.
|INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:|
|NOT FDIC INSURED||NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||NOT A BANK DEPOSIT|
Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Banco Santander, S.A. © Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Santander, Santander Bank, the Flame Logo are trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.