Benefits of Mobile & Online Banking | Santander Bank - Santander
Discover the Benefits of Mobile & Online Banking with Santander PROTECHTION:
Why digital banking? It's fast, secure, convenient, and with Santander PROTECHTION, you have the flexibility to bank on the go, wherever you go, knowing you’re safe with us.
Manage your account, using digital controls for cards, alerts, and more:
- Deposit checks, pay bills, shop with Apple Pay®, or transfer money, virtually anywhere, any time.
- Activate debit and credit cards, change your ATM, debit, and credit card PIN, put a misplaced cards on hold, report cards lost or stolen, or request replacements.
- Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
Digital banking is guaranteed:
Digital banking keeps you current:
- Get ahead of the curve and avoid fees by setting up custom email or text alerts to warn you of low balances.
- Avoid paying late fees when you use BillPay with eBills to set up virtually all of your monthly bill payments.
- Check balances and make payments on all of your accounts, including lines of credit and loans.
Digital banking makes life easier:
- Because our mobile and online banking features are quick and easy to use, banking that used to take 20-30 minutes can now be done in 20-30 seconds.
- Enjoy the simplicity of managing all of your bills in one convenient place. You can even set up customized automatic payments.
- Make deposits or transfers, and pay bills any time from anywhere.
- Use Online BillPay to save money on postage, eliminate time-consuming trips to the post office, and avoid late payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1Digital Banking Guarantee: When you use Online Banking, we guarantee that your money is protected against online fraud or losses and that your bills will be paid on time. You are protected against unauthorized online transactions as long as you check your statement and promptly notify us of any unauthorized activity. Refer to your Digital Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions, as well as a list of supported mobile devices.
2Terms, conditions and limits apply. Refer to your Digital Banking Agreement for details.
3Summary Only. Funds cannot be transferred to or from the account via Online or Mobile Banking.