Get Started - Business
Business Debit MasterCard®
We´ve got your business covered with leading features in convenience, security, and savings.
Here’s some helpful information to get started so you can take advantage of all the savings and benefits the Santander Business Debit MasterCard has to offer.
- When to Expect Your New Card -- You should expect your new Santander Business Debit MasterCard in the mail within 10 days
- Activate Your Card -- Once you receive your Santander Business Debit MasterCard, call 1-855-806-6520 to activate it. You can also activate it by using it at an ATM with your PIN. Once activated, you'll be ready to use your card for purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Enjoy MasterCard Easy Savings™ --- You are automatically enrolled into MasterCard Easy Savings™—make qualifying purchases in-store, by phone, or online with select national brand merchants and you will earn a cash rebate deposited directly into your business checking account*. Learn More.
Feel secure making purchases – with the Business Debit MasterCard you will enjoy:
- Zero Liability: Protects your business from unauthorized transactions**
- Extended Warranty: Doubles the time of the original manufacturer's warranty, up to one additional year***
- Purchase Assurance®: Insures purchases up to $1,000 from theft, damage, or loss up to 90 days***
- MasterRental Insurance: Covers physical damage to a rental car***
- Easily track your purchases Online -- Track your Santander Business Debit MasterCard purchases with up-to-the-minute purchase information through Business Online Banking with Billpay.
- Get no-fee cash withdrawals from any of Santander's 2,100 ATMs located throughout the Northeast using your Santander Business Debit MasterCard. Find a location
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
* MasterCard Easy Savings Program Cardholder Terms and Conditions: Payment must be made in full at a participating merchant location with an eligible MasterCard small business signature debit card. Purchases do not qualify for the program if the purchase transaction is a PIN based transaction, originated outside of the U.S. or not processed through the MasterCard U.S. transaction processing system. The rebate will appear on your statement after the purchase has posted to your card account, not on the receipt, and may not be reflected until the next statement. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit easysavings.com.
** Certain conditions apply. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized transactions. Does not apply to any transaction made using your PIN. Please see your Business Deposit Account Agreement for additional details.
*** Certain restrictions apply. For full details, see the Guide to Benefits insert that will be sent with your new card or visit mastercard.com for more details. Remember to keep all receipts to properly review your claim.