Business Online Banking & Payments
Business Online Banking with BillPay delivers all the features to make handling the finances of your business convenient, fast, and efficient in or out of the office.
Get Your Login Credentials
You will receive your Business Online Banking login credentials via email within one day when you enroll in Business Online Banking with BillPay at account opening. Contact our Business Customer Contact Center using the number to the right if you don't receive your login information.
Your First Successful Login
Once you receive your organization ID, user ID, and password, log-in to your account. You'll then be ready to view your profiles, transfer funds, pay bills, and set up other user accounts for your support staff.
- Designed especially for businesses, Business BillPay offers all the capabilities and comfort of traditional bill payment, but with online speed and convenience. Even pay multiple invoices with one payment.
- Just log into Business Online Banking and select Business BillPay to get started.
Other optional online payment services to make paying vendors and employees your fast, safe, and secure
- Online Wire Transfer option through Business Online Banking – the fastest way to send payments directly to the bank account of your supplier – US or internationally.
- Online Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments through Business Online Banking – great for quick, recurring payments to vendors and employees.
- Santander® Check Deposit Link-- conveniently make deposits without ever leaving your office. Plus, you get a complimentary desktop check scanner*.
For questions about using these additional online services or to sign up, call our Business Customer Contact Center at 1.877.768.1145
Santander offers businesses the option of having their deposit account statements delivered electronically, by e-mail delivery or access by logging into business online banking.
Enrolling in email or text message alerts for balance levels or Wire Transfer activity lets you know important cash flow information while you’re on the go
Summary alert information can be sent via e-mail or text message – at certain balance levels or wire transfer activity that you set.
Not enrolled in alerts? Just log into business online banking and select the Customer Service tab.