Experience a New Level of Convenience.
Whether you prefer to bank on your phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet, you’ll have all you need at your fingertips to keep on top of your accounts. It's quick and easy to get started with Online and Mobile Banking to simplify your life.
Be in the know and in control, whether you're home, at work, or on the go. Download the Santander Mobile App today.1 Here are just a few ways your Santander Mobile Banking App makes your life simpler.
Watch our Mobile Banking Overview Video in the lower right hand of this page.
- Check your balance with one touch before logging in with Quick Balance.
- Deposit checks safely and securely from your phone or tablet.1
- Monitor your account balances and activity.
- Pay your bills from anyplace, anytime.
- Transfer funds between accounts to other Santander Bank customers, or to any U.S. financial institution.
- View statements and sign up for Paperless on the go.
- Find the nearest Santander ATM or branch.
- Receive alerts about your account, bill payments, and credit cards.
Download the app from your mobile device’s app store:
Look for this App by searching for “Personal Banking.”
With online banking, you can monitor accounts, pay bills, view statements, and transfer money in just a few clicks. With Online Banking, you'll bank when it's best for you.
Watch our Online Banking How to Videos to learn more about setting up your account.
- Check your balances and keep tabs on recent transactions.
- Manage your accounts anytime with a few clicks.
- Pay your bills from securely and quickly anytime. Watch our BillPay how to video.
- Set up eBills, electronic versions of paper bills, online.
- Manage your eBills, schedule one-off or automatic payments and get notified when bills arrive and when they are due. Watch our BillPay and eBills how to video.
- Set up alerts that let you know when your account balance is low and when direct deposits have hit your account. Watch our Alerts how to video.
- Go paperless to avoid paper statement fees and keep things clean and organized. Watch our Paperless how to video.
- View more than 2 years of statements, for deposit and credit card accounts online.
- Transfer funds between accounts to other Santander Bank customers, or to any U.S. financial institution, for no cost, in just a few clicks. Watch our Transfers how to video.
Watch our how to video to Learn How to Log in to Online Banking for the first time.
What to Expect
Receive debit card within 5-7 business days. Learn More
Your Santander® Checks
Receive checks within 10 business days. Learn More
If you have not already received your credentials, you can Click Here, and follow the prompts to retrieve your forgotten User ID and password.
Customer Contact Center
1.877.768.2265, 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
Call the Customer Contact Center at 1.800.428.9121 (TTY/TDD) anytime between 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
ATM & Branch Locator
Find an ATM or Branch nearest you