Experience a New Level of Convenience.
Whether you prefer to bank on your phone, laptop, desktop, or tablet, you’ll have all you need at your fingertips to keep on top of your accounts. It's quick and easy to get started with Mobile and Online Banking to simplify your life.
Be in the know and in control, whether you're home, at work, or on the go. Download the Santander Mobile Banking App1 today and take advantage of the following benefits:.
- Check your balance, deposit checks, pay bills, cancel or set up AutoPay, change your password, transfer money, and more.
- Use the Manage Cards feature to activate debit and credit cards, report them lost or stolen, and request replacements.
- Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
Watch our Mobile Banking Overview Video in the lower right hand of this page.
For first-time mobile banking users, please download the app from your mobile device’s app store and successfully complete the self-enrollment process.
Look for this App by searching “Santander Bank US."
With online banking, you can monitor accounts, pay bills, view statements, and transfer money in just a few clicks. With Online Banking, you'll bank when it's best for you.
Watch our Online Banking How to Videos to learn more about setting up your account.
- Use the ATM & Debit Card Services feature to report cards lost or stolen, put a misplaced card on hold, and request replacements.
- Check your balances and keep tabs on recent transactions.
- Manage your accounts anytime with a few clicks.
- Pay your bills from securely and quickly anytime. Watch our BillPay how to video.
- Set up eBills, electronic versions of paper bills, online.
- Manage your eBills, schedule one-off or automatic payments and get notified when bills arrive and when they are due. Watch our BillPay and eBills how to video.
- Set up alerts that let you know when your account balance is low and when direct deposits have hit your account. Watch our Alerts how to video.
- Go paperless to avoid paper statement fees and keep things clean and organized. Watch our Paperless how to video.
- View more than 2 years of statements, for deposit and credit card accounts online.
- Transfer funds between accounts to other Santander Bank customers, or to any U.S. financial institution, for no cost, in just a few clicks. Watch our Transfers how to video.
1In order to use the Santander Mobile Banking App for the first time, customers need to successfully complete the self-enrollment process, log in to the Mobile Banking App, and accept the Online Banking Agreement and Electronic Communication Disclosure. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
Customer Contact Center
1.877.768.2265, 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
Call the Customer Contact Center at 1.800.428.9121 (TTY/TDD) any time between 6am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
ATM & Branch Locator
Find an ATM or Branch nearest you