Looking for a personalized account?
Try Santander® Premier Plus Checking.
- Tools and personalized guidance to manage all your finances.
- Exclusive rates on deposits, discounts on loans, priority customer service and many no-fee features.
- No charge to use other banks' domestic ATMs.1
- Waive the $35 Monthly Fee with $6,000 in total direct deposits** or $75,000 in combined balances in deposits and investments held with Santander Investment Services during the service fee period.
Looking for ways to waive the Monthly Fee?
Try Simply Right® Checking.
- $10 Monthly Fee is waived when you make any financial transaction that posts during a calendar month. Includes deposits, withdrawals, transfers or payments. Excludes fees, rebates or adjustments posted by Santander.
- No minimum balance requirements to avoid the Monthly Fee.
- Easy account access at thousands of ATMs, including many CVS/pharmacy® locations.
- Convenient mobile tools to manage your account at home or on the go.
*Offer is not available if any account owner is a current deposit customer of Santander or had a Santander deposit account in the last 12 months prior to account opening. Cannot be combined with other offers. Eligible new account must be opened between 04/1/2017 - 06/30/2017. In order to receive the bonus, the account must remain open and in the eligible product type at the time of bonus payout. In addition, the account must have a positive balance at the time of bonus payment. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
**Direct deposits include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator and generally payments made by corporations or other organizations. They do not include deposits to your account that are made by an individual using online banking or an Internet payment provider such as PayPal.
1 Domestic ATMs are ATMs in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. ATM owner may charge a separate fee.
Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC. ©2017 Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Santander, Santander Bank and the Flame Logo are trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.