Certificates of Deposit
No surprise, CDs are one of the most popular ways to grow your money. Tailored to your savings timeframe with attractive and predictable rates of return, CDs also provide the extra confidence that comes with FDIC insurance*.
Learn more about our Certificates of Deposit options below. Then, put your personal savings strategy into action by calling us at 877.768.2265 or visiting one of our branches.
Available for any Premier banking client.
- Exclusive rates for Premier customers.
- Choose from a variety of terms and features, ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest paid into your CD or having it credited to your checking, savings or money market savings account.
Choose Your Terms CDs
Flexible and safe, with varying terms.
- Select from terms of 3 months to 5 years.
- Begin with as little as $500.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest go back into your CD or transferring it to your checking, savings or money market savings account if you need it.
Want to learn more about your CD options? Stop by your nearest branch, call or email us today to speak with a Personal Banking Representative.
* There is a maximum of $250,000 of deposit insurance from the FDIC for each category of account ownership. Please visit fdic.gov for details.
± Investments must be held with Santander Investment Services.
)( Direct deposits include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator and generally payments made by corporations or other organizations. It does not include deposits to your Account that are made by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
¤ Accounts must be in good standing. Applies to net purchases only.
µ You can withdraw funds from your Santander® Money Market Savings account no more than 6 times by computer, telephone, preauthorized transfer, check, or Debit Card purchase each service fee period. Fees apply if you exceed these limits, and if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will close your account or convert your account to a checking account.