What is a Certificate of Deposit (CD)?
No surprise, Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are one of the most popular ways to grow your money. Tailored to your savings timeframe with attractive and predictable rates of return, CD accounts also provide the extra confidence that comes with FDIC insurance.**
Learn more about our Certificate of Deposit options below. Then, put your personal savings strategy into action by calling us at 1.877.768.2265 or visiting one of our branches.
Types of Certificates of Deposit
Premier CD Accounts
Available for any Premier banking client.
- Exclusive CD rates for Premier customers.
- Choose from a variety of terms and features, ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest paid into your CD or having it credited to your checking, savings or money market savings account.
Choose-Your-Term CD Accounts
Flexible and safe, with varying terms.
- Select from terms of 3 months to 5 years.
- Begin with as little as $500.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest go back into your CD account or transferring it to your checking, savings or money market savings account if you need it.
May We Also Suggest?
Santander® Premier Plus Checking
Personalized service and complete banking benefits.
- Personal attention from a dedicated banker who will coordinate all of your banking and investment activities.±
- Waive the $35 Monthly Fee by maintaining a combined balance of $75,000 in deposits and investments± or have $6,000 or more in monthly total direct deposits during the service fee period.)(
Bravo® Credit Card
- $100 cash back as a statement credit when you spend $1,000 on new net retail purchases in your first 90 days after opening your account.*
- Triple points on supermarket, gas stations, and restaurant purchases, up to 15,000 points per calendar quarter.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.†
Santander® Premier Plus Money Market Savings Account
Part of our Premier offering for Premier Plus customers.
- For Santander Premier Plus Checking customers.
- Personal attention from a dedicated banker who will coordinate your everyday banking needs.
- Easy transfers to and from your Santander Premier Plus Checking account.µ
± Investments must be held with Santander Investment Services.
)( Direct deposits include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator and generally payments made by corporations or other organizations. It does not include deposits to your Account that are made by an individual using online banking or an Internet payment provider such as PayPal.
µ You can withdraw funds from your Money Market Savings account no more than 6 times by computer, telephone, preauthorized transfer, check, or Debit Card purchase each service fee period. Fees apply if you exceed these limits, and if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will close your account or convert your account to a checking account.
¤Accounts must be in good standing. Applies to net purchases only.