What is a Certificate of Deposit (CD)?
No surprise, Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are one of the most popular ways to grow your money. Tailored to your savings timeframe with attractive and predictable rates of return, CD accounts also provide the extra confidence that comes with FDIC insurance.◊◊
Learn more about our Certificate of Deposit options below. Then, put your personal savings strategy into action by calling us at 877-768-2265 or visiting one of our branches.
Types of Certificates of Deposit
Premier CD Accounts
Available for any Premier banking client.
- Exclusive CD rates for Premier customers.
- Choose from a variety of terms and features, ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest paid into your CD or having it credited to your checking, savings or money market savings account.
Choose-Your-Term CD Accounts
Flexible and safe, with varying terms.
- Select from terms of 3 months to 5 years.
- Begin with as little as $500.
- Enjoy the flexibility of having your interest go back into your CD account, or transferring it to your checking, savings, or money market savings account if you need it.
May We Also Suggest?
Santander® Premier Plus Checking
Personalized service and complete banking benefits.
- Personal attention from a dedicated banker who will coordinate all of your banking and investment activities.±
- Waive the $35 Monthly Fee by maintaining a combined balance of $75,000 in deposits and investments± or have $6,000 or more in monthly total direct deposits during the service fee period.± ±
The Santander® Ultimate Cash Back®credit card.
Love earning cash back and hate paying transaction fees? Bring the best of both worlds to your wallet.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back*
- No annual or transaction fees▲▲▲
- $100 Bonus*
Santander® Premier Plus Money Market Savings Account
Part of our Premier offering for Premier Plus customers.
- For Santander Premier Plus Checking customers.
- Personal attention from a dedicated banker who will coordinate your everyday banking needs.
- Easy transfers to and from your Santander Premier Plus Checking account.¤¤
▲▲▲ Santander® Ultimate Cash Back® Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) and Fees: 3% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 billing cycles on balance transfers made within 90 days of opening your account. After the introductory period, a variable APR for balance transfers from 15.99% to 24.99% based on the Prime Rate and your creditworthiness, with a transaction fee for each balance transfer of $0.There is no grace period on balance transfers. Also if you take a balance transfer offer, this means that unless your purchase APR is at an introductory or promotional 0% APR, you will pay interest on new purchases from the date made if you do not pay all balances, including the promotional balance transfer, in full by the next payment due date appearing on your statement. Variable APR for purchases from 15.99% to 24.99% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. Cash advance APR of 26.49%. Minimum finance charge of $1.50. Penalty APR of 31.49%,which may apply indefinitely to your account if you miss payments or otherwise default. There is no annual fee. Rates effective as of . Rates are subject to change. Late payment fee and finance charges will still apply. 1.5% cash back via statement credit, gift cards or merchandise on net new retail purchases with no limits on how much you can earn. Earn $100 cash back via statement credit after you spend $500 on net new retail purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account. This credit can take up to 6 weeks to be processed. Late payment fee and finance charges will still apply. Credit card accounts are subject to approval.
* Bonus Offer Details: Accounts must be in good standing. Applies to net new retail purchases only. Net new retail purchases: qualifying purchases less credits, returns, and adjustments. Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, including purchases of money orders or other cash equivalents, purchases made by or for a business purpose, fees, interest charges, unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, and certain other charges do not earn cash back credit. The cash back balance on your account does not expire for accounts in good standing. Cash Back in the form of statement credit upon your request. Receive the $100 cash back bonus via statement credit: When you spend $500 on net new retail purchases using the Santander® Ultimate Cash Back® credit card, or when you spend $1,000 on net new retail purchases using the Bravo credit card, within the first 90 days of opening your account. $100 cash back is credited to customer account within 6 weeks after spending requirements are met. Other terms and conditions apply.
± Investments must be held with Santander Investment Services.
± ± Santander considers Direct Deposits to be automatic electronic deposits made to your account by someone else, such as an employer issuing payroll or a government paying benefits. It may not include deposits to your account that are made by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider.
¤¤You can withdraw or transfer funds from a savings or money market savings account a total of six (6) times per service fee period (such as by automatic or pre-authorized transfers using telephone, Online Banking, or Mobile Banking, Overdraft Protection, Payments to third parties, Checks, Drafts, and Debit Card purchases). Fees apply if you exceed these limits and, if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will convert your account to a non-interest bearing checking account.
¤Accounts must be in good standing. Applies to net purchases only.