If you're buying a new car or used car or you want to refinance your current auto loan, Santander can help point you in the right direction. We offer attractive rates, favorable terms and loans up to $75,000.
If you're car shopping you want the best deal possible, the best purchase price on your car and the best financing as well. We can pre-qualify you before you start looking, so you'll know exactly how much you can spend on your car.
Qualified borrowers can expect:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- 100% financing available
- Rate discount when you have your payments automatically deducted from any Santander checking account
Take advantage of the optional Santander Loan Protection Plan**.
Santander Optional Loan Protection Plan*
Help protect what matters most - your family, your assets and your finances
Get peace of mind knowing your eligible Santander loan payments and/or outstanding loan balance can be canceled if you experience involuntary unemployment, disability or even loss of life. Santander can help take the worry away by giving you the security you need.
You can help protect your family's finances by directing your household income where you need it most. Simply add one or more of these Loan Protection plans to your new Santander Home Equity Loan, Home Equity Line of Credit or other eligible secured loan.
Santander can offer you three great protection options:
- Up to $100,000 of the eligible balance on your protected Santander loan can be canceled in the event of your loss of life
- Co-borrowers do not have to pay the eligible canceled balance
- Existing life insurance benefits can be used by your beneficiaries to pay other obligations or provide income to your family
- Cancels up to 12 eligible minimum monthly payments on your protected Santander loan and allows you to use any disability benefits to help meet medical expenses
- Can reduce stress on your family budget during an already stressful time
- Cancels up to 12 eligible minimum monthly payments on your protected Santander loan and lets you use unemployment income to pay other bills or obligations
About Loan Protection Fees
The monthly fee for each Loan Protection plan is based on your daily account balance for the monthly payment period, multiplied by the daily equivalent of the monthly rate per thousand, which is:
Life Protection - A Single Plan has a $0.99 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding. A Joint Plan has a $1.98 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding.
Disability Protection - A Single Plan has a $0.50 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding. A Joint Plan has a $1.00 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding.
Involuntary Unemployment Protection - A Single Plan has a $0.68 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding. A Joint Plan has a $1.36 per month fee for each one thousand dollars outstanding.
For more information, or to purchase one or more of these Loan Protection plans, see your Santander representative.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Your purchase of a Loan Protection Plan is optional. Whether or not you purchase a Loan Protection Plan will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with us.
We will give you additional information before you are billed for a Loan Protection Plan. This will consist of a copy of the Agreement containing the eligibility requirements, terms, conditions and exclusions of a Loan Protection Plan.
There are eligibility requirements, terms, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving Loan Protection benefits, or could limit the amount or duration of benefits available to you. You should carefully read the Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of each Loan Protection Plan. A copy of the Agreement can be provided to you by your local Santander branch office.
Life Protection is limited to a maximum of $100,000 for Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Lines of Credit and other eligible secured loans over $100,000.
* To get the Santander Bank, N.A. automobile loan annual percentage rates (APRs) shown, you must reside in CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI or VT, must have or open a Santander checking account and must authorize automatic payment from that account. The APR will increase by 0.25 percentage points, and the payment will increase, if automatic payment from your Santander checking account is discontinued. The advertised rates are some of our best rates. The rate for which you qualify will be based on your credit history, vehicle age, down payment (if any), loan amount as a percentage of vehicle value, loan term and the payment option you select. Minimum loan amount is $5,000. Maximum loan amount is $75,000. Loans are available to finance up to 100% of the value of the vehicle offered as collateral. The monthly payment amount on a $25,000 loan secured by a new vehicle with a 60-month term, 80% LTV and 2.54% APR is $444.13. The monthly payment amount on a $15,000 loan secured by a used vehicle with a 60-month term, 80% LTV and 2.99% APR is $269.46. Sixty month terms on used vehicle loans are available on loans secured by 2007 through 2014 model year vehicles. Seventy-two month terms are available only on loans secured by new vehicles (2013 through 2014 model year vehicles with 5,000 or fewer miles) and do not qualify for our lowest standard rates. Older vehicles require shorter loan terms. Rates and other terms accurate as of 1/01/15 and may change thereafter.
** The Plan is not an automatic feature of any loan or line of credit. It must be separately requested and purchased by the borrower at an additional cost. Eligibility requirements, benefit limitations, exclusions and other terms and conditions apply. Ask for details.