The H.O.M.E. Program can help get you in the door.
H.O.M.E. Program Advantages
Gift and alternative funding eligible
Low Down Payment
The steps to home ownership aren’t so steep:
- No borrower funds required on single-unit residences and down payments as low as 3% for two-to four-unit residences.
- Remaining down payment may use gift funds from a relative, unsecured loans or grants from a governmental agency, or a secured loan that complies with Fannie Mae guidelines.
- No income limits for borrowers living in low-income census locations. Visit Fannie Mae to see borrower eligibility.
- Homebuyer education is required on all loans.
Contact a Santander Mortgage specialist to explore this affordable, flexible, and exceptional program.
Ready to Take The Next Step
May We Also Suggest?
Simply Right® Checking
Pay no Monthly Fee with one deposit, withdrawal, transfer, payment, or purchase of any amount in a calendar month.
- No minimum balance to avoid the Monthly Fee.
- Easy account access at thousands of Santander ATMs, including in many CVS/pharmacy® locations.
- Convenient mobile app for checking balances and performing transactions on the go.
Santander® Money Market Savings
Saving for what you want has never been more rewarding.
- A competitive rate when you deposit $10,000 or more in new balances.
- Easy transfers to and from your checking account>>.
- No Monthly Fee with any consumer Santander Checking account.
Credit cards with rewards and security you'll love.
- Choose from a no-fee option or triple points on your everyday purchases.
- Enjoy lowest intro annual percentage rate on balance transfers.