Terms and Conditions [ApplePay] - Santander
Terms & Conditions - Digital Wallet Addendum
These Terms for Adding Your Santander Card to a Digital Wallet (the "Terms") apply when you choose to add a Santander® credit card or debit card ("Santander Card") to a Digital Wallet ("Wallet"). In these Terms, "you" and "your" and "cardholder" refer to the cardholder of the Santander Card, and "we," "us," "our," and "Santander" refer Santander Bank, N.A.
When you add a Santander Card to a Wallet provided by another company, you agree to these Terms:
1. Adding Your Santander Card. A Wallet is a service provided by party that allows you to use your Santander Card to enter into transactions where the Wallet is accepted. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your Santander Card is otherwise accepted. You can add an eligible Santander Card to the Wallet by following the instructions of the Wallet provider. Only Santander Cards that we indicate are eligible can be added to the Wallet. If your Santander Card or underlying account is not in good standing, that Santander Card will not be eligible to enroll in the Wallet. If additional verification is required to add your card to this Wallet, we may need to ask for and you may need to provide additional information using text messages or email. If you choose text messages as your verification method, you consent to receive text messages at the mobile phone number you have on file with us for this card.
2. Your Santander Card Account Terms Do Not Change. The terms and account agreement that govern your Santander Card and account do not change when you add your Santander Card to the Wallet or use your Santander Card through the Wallet. The Wallet simply provides another way for you to make purchases with the Santander Card. Any applicable interest, fees, and charges that apply to your Santander Card will also apply when you use the Wallet to access your Santander Card. Santander does not charge you any additional fees for adding your Santander Card to the Wallet or using your Santander Card in the Wallet. The Wallet provider and other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers may charge you fees.
3. Santander Is Not Responsible for the Wallet. Santander is not the provider of the Wallet, and we are not responsible for providing the Wallet service to you. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of the Santander Card in the Wallet as you have requested. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or the inability to use the Wallet for any transaction. We are not responsible for how the Wallet provider performs its services or any other third parties regarding any agreement you enter into with the Wallet provider or associated thirdparty relationships that may impact your use of the Wallet.
4. Contacting You Electronically by Email and via Autodialer Technology. You consent to receive electronic communications and disclosures from us in connection with your Santander Card and the Wallet. You agree that we can contact you by email at any email address you provide to us in connection with any Santander account. It may include contact from companies working on our behalf to service your accounts. You agree to update your contact information with us when it changes. In the event that you opt to receive text messages for verification purposes in connection with Wallet service, you agree to receive autodialed text messages from us Your standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply. If your mobile phone is off, out of range, or subject to other conditions that prevent receipt of electronic messages or texts, you may not receive all messages or they may be delayed. We assume no responsibility or liability for any delays or failure to receive text messages related to any such conditions.
5. Sharing of Location. If you have location services enabled on your device, the location of your device may be collected and shared by the Wallet provider in accordance with their respective data and privacy policies. By using this Wallet, at the time you add your device, you agree and consent to the Wallet provider sharing device location information with us, if enabled on your device.
6. Removing Your Santander Card from the Wallet. You should contact the Wallet provider on how to remove a Santander Card from the Wallet. We can also block a Santander Card in the Wallet from purchases at any time.
7. Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent that state law applies, for Credit Cards, the laws of the State of Delaware, and for other Santander Cards, the laws of the state that apply to the agreement under which your Santander Card is covered. Disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to any dispute resolution procedures in your Santander Card agreement.
8. Ending or Changing these Terms; Assignments. We can terminate these Terms at any time. We can also change these Terms, or add or delete any items in these Terms, at any time. We will provide notice if required by law. We can also assign these Terms. You cannot change these terms, but you can terminate these Terms at any time by removing all Santander Cards from the Wallet. You may not assign these Terms.
10. Notices. We can provide notices to you concerning these Terms and your use of a Santander Card in the Wallet by posting the material on our website, through electronic notice given to any electronic mailbox we maintain for you or to any other email address or telephone number you provide to us, or by contacting you at the current address we have on file for you. You may contact us at: 1-877-768-2265.
11. Questions. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Wallet, contact the Wallet provider using the information given to you by the provider. If your question, dispute, or complaint is about your Santander Card, then contact us at: 1-877- 768-2265.
Santander credit cards are issued by Santander Bank USA, N.A. Credit Card accounts subject to credit approval.