Transfer Funds | Online Banking | Santander Bank - Santander
How do I transfer funds between my Santander accounts?
Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking transfers can be made between your Santander personal accounts.
To transfer through Online Banking:
- Under Money Movement, select Transfers ► Transfer Funds
- Click “My Santander Account” (default)
- Enter Transfer Details:
- Transfer From
- Transfer To
- Transfer Amount
- Transfer Date
- One-time transfer
- Every other week
- Every 3 months
- Every 6 months
- Click “Continue"
You will receive the following message: Confirmation: The request has been completed successfully.
To transfer through Mobile Banking:
- Tap the Money Movement icon
- Tap the Transfer icon
- Enter the Amount and tap “Done”
- Tap Transfer From
- Select the Transfer From account
- Tap “Transfer To”
- Tap “My Santander Accounts” (default)
- Tap “Transfer To account”
- Enter Transfer Date
- Tap “Recurring Transfer” (optional)
- Tap “Submit”
Result: User will receive the following confirmation message: “Transfer successfully submitted.”
- Tap “Done”
To transfer through Telephone Banking:
- Call 1-877-768-2265
- Select language
- Select option 1, then option 1
- Enter your 9-digit Telephone Banking number followed by #, and
- Enter your 4-digit Telephone Banking PIN number followed by #
- Select option number 2 and follow the prompts to transfer between accounts
If you have any difficulties, please press "0" and a Customer Service Center Advisor will be happy to assist you.
Note: Like titled accounts: A single, Online/Mobile, or Telephone Banking transfer may be made in U.S. dollar amounts between $.01 and $999,999.99. There is no limit as to the total dollar amount transferred per day.
Transfers are permitted "to" and "from" the following accounts:
- Money Market Savings
- Line of Credit
Note: Transfers are permitted to an installment loan, but not from an installment loan.
Transfers are not permitted to or from the following accounts:
- Certificate of Deposit
- Individual Retirement Accounts