Order Checks Online
To reorder checks online, you’ll need to have ordered checks from Santander Bank before, and not need to make any changes to name and address on the account.
Here’s how to order checks online:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Go to the Customer Service tab.
- Under Deposit Account Services, select Reorder Checks.
- Select the account you want to order checks for, which will take you to the website of Deluxe, our preferred check vendor.
Note: You will be navigating away from Santander Online Banking to a website hosted by Deluxe. You may be automatically logged off due to inactivity while you are logged into the Deluxe website. A fee may be assessed for your checks based on the terms of your account.
Order Checks in Person or by Phone
Even if you’re enrolled in online banking, you may not be able to order checks online. If the following apply to you, you will need to visit a branch location or call to speak with one of our personal banking representatives:
- This is your first time ordering checks from Santander Bank.
- You need to change the information on your checks (i.e., new address, phone number, name, etc.).
Of course, you’re always welcome to visit a branch location to order checks or speak with one of our personal banking representatives at 877.768.2265 between the hours of 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET, 7 days a week.