How to Set Up Online Bill Pay
- Login to your Online Banking account and choose the “BillPay” tab.
Don’t have Online Banking? Learn how to enroll in Online Banking.
- Click on "Add a Company or Person" button.
- Choose the type of bill you would like to pay from our billing categories, and select the company your bill is from.
- Enter and confirm your account number, and create a nickname for the account. Depending on the type of bill, this screen may ask you for additional information.
- Enter your payment amount and date, and click “Make Payment.”
Your setup is complete! After the initial setup, bills can be paid each month using Online or Mobile Banking. If you pay the same amount each month, you can set accounts up to AutoPay Just select the “AutoPay” option in the Bill Pay Payment Center in Online Banking.
Want to further streamline your online bill pay process? Learn how to receive eBills