At Santander Bank, we think Auto Save should be an essential part of your personal savings plan. Auto Save is our automatic savings program, which you can customize to meet your financial schedule, needs, and goals. Choose regular times, whether it’s monthly, weekly, or daily for money to be transferred from your checking account to your savings account. And once you set it up? We’ll do the rest. So you’ll be contributing to your personal savings plan without having to manually transfer money every month. It pays to set up Auto Save.
How to Set Up Auto Save
Setting up Auto Save is quick and easy!
Follow these steps.
1. Log in to your online banking profile, or sign into the Santander Mobile Banking app.
2. Select the “Transfers” tab.
3. Select the account you would like to transfer from (likely your checking account) and the account you would like to transfer to (likely your savings account).
4. Choose the amount you would like transferred.
5. Choose how frequently you would like the transfer to occur.
Don’t Have Online and Mobile Banking?
Can You Direct Deposit into a Savings Account?
While many prefer to direct deposit into a checking account for quicker access for everyday transactions, you can also choose to direct deposit paychecks or other regular payments into your savings account. If you prefer to have your funds directly deposited into savings, you can set up regular transfers from your savings account to your checking account.* At Santander Bank, we want you to do whatever is best for your personal savings plan.
Learn more about direct deposit.
Interested in Learning More?
Auto Save is one of many benefits of linking checking and savings accounts. Explore all of the advantages of linked bank accounts at Santander Bank.
There are many ways to make Auto Save part of your personal savings plan! Find out 4 reasons why we think you should set up Auto Save today.
May We Also Suggest?
Santander® Money Market Savings
Saving for what you want has never been more rewarding.
- A competitive rate when you deposit $10,000 or more in new balances.
- Easy transfers to and from your checking account>>.
- No Monthly Fee with any consumer Santander Checking account.
Santander® Premier Plus Money Market Savings Account
Part of our Premier offering for Premier Plus customers.
- For Santander Premier Plus Checking customers.
- Personal attention from a dedicated banker who will coordinate your everyday banking needs.
- Easy transfers to and from your Santander Premier Plus Checking account.µ
*You can withdraw funds from your Savings account no more than 6 times by computer, telephone, preauthorized transfer, check, or Debit Card purchase each service fee period. Fees apply if you exceed these limits, and if you repeatedly exceed these limits, we will close your account or convert your account to a checking account.