Looking for a personalized account?
Try Santander® Premier Plus Checking.
- Take advantage of priority service via our exclusive toll-free phone number and from our Premier Bankers.
- Tools and personalized guidance to manage all your finances.
- Exclusive rates on certificate of deposit accounts, discounts on loans, priority customer service, and many no-fee features.
- No charge to use other banks' domestic ATMs.3
- Waive the $35 Monthly Fee with $6,000 in total direct deposits4 or $75,000 in combined balances in deposits and investments held with Santander Investment Services during the service-fee period.
Looking for ways to waive the Monthly Fee?
Try Simply Right® Checking.
- $10 Monthly Fee is waived when you make any financial transaction that posts during a calendar month. Includes deposits, withdrawals, transfers, or payments. Excludes fees, rebates, or adjustments posted by Santander.
- No minimum balance requirements to avoid the Monthly Fee.
- Easy account access at thousands of ATMs, including in many CVS/pharmacy® locations.
- Convenient mobile tools to manage your account at home or on the go.
For new deposit account customers only. Offer is only available to residents of NH, MA, RI, CT, DE, NY, NJ, or PA. Eligible accounts include the following with these minimum opening deposit requirements: Simply Right® Checking ($25), Santander® Basic Checking ($25), and Santander® Premier Plus Checking ($50). As of October 1, 2017, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Santander® Premier Plus Checking is 0.01%. Rates may change at any time and after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer expires 12/31/2017. Offer subject to change at any time.
1You must be 18 years or older. Offer is not available if any account owner is a current deposit customer of Santander or had a Santander deposit account in the last 12 months prior to account opening. Offer cannot be combined with any other bonus offer. Eligible new account must be opened between 10/01/2017 – 12/31/2017. The account needs to be open for at least 90 days and remain open in an eligible account type until payment of bonus, which will occur within 30 days thereafter. In addition, the account must remain open and in good standing to be bonus eligible. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
2For the purposes of the bonus, Santander considers Direct Deposits to include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator, and, generally, payments made by corporations or other organizations.
3Domestic ATMs are ATMs in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. ATM owner may charge a separate fee.
4For purposes of waiving the Monthly Fee, direct deposits include the items listed above in footnote 2, but do not include deposits made to the account by an individual using online banking or an internet payment provider such as PayPal.
Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC. © Santander Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Santander, Santander Bank and the Flame Logo are trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.