Mobile Banking is confident banking.
Mobile banking with Santander PROTECHTION gives you the confidence and control to bank on the go, wherever you go, with digital controls for cards, alerts, and more
With a single touch, log in safely to:
- Check your balance, deposit checks, pay bills, cancel or set up AutoPay, change your password, transfer money, and more.
- Use the Manage Cards feature to activate debit and credit cards, change your ATM, debit, and credit card PIN, put a misplaced card on hold, report cards lost or stolen, or request replacements.
- Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
With Santander PROTECHTION, our highly-rated mobile banking app puts confidence and control in the palm of your hand.
The many benefits of Mobile Banking.
You can manage your accounts when and how you want, securely, quickly, and easily.
Fast, secure access
Log in to the Santander® Mobile Banking App¤ ¤ using just your fingerprint with one touch.2Or use a 5-digit PIN login option to authenticate that it’s you.
Put a misplaced credit or debit card on hold until it's found, check your balance, change your password, update your contact information, transfer money, and more.
Deposit checks, pay bills, find the nearest ATM or Branch, and view account activity and account statements from virtually anywhere, any time.
Access your account 24/7. Get your banking done whenever and from wherever it works for you.
- Manage Cards: Activate debit and credit cards, change your ATM, debit, and credit card PIN, put a misplaced card on hold, report cards lost or stolen, or request replacements.
- Set Up Alerts: Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
- Put Cards on Hold: Protect your account with Santander® Instant Card Hold.◊ If you lose or misplace your debit or credit card, put your card on hold to prevent transactions from occurring. When you find it, simply turn off the Santander® Instant Card Hold◊ feature.
- Use Fingerprint Log In: For Android, log in from your Android device with a literal touch of a finger.3
- Make Mobile Check Deposits: Deposit checks with ease; just sign, snap, and go.4
- Double-check with Quick Balance: Check balances on the go without having to log in.
Mobile Check Deposit.
Download the Santander® Mobile Banking App¤¤ Now.
Refer to your Digital Banking Agreement for terms and conditions. If you choose to receive text message alerts to the mobile phone number you provide to us, alerts will be sent by an auto-dialed telephone dialing system.
¤ ¤In order to use the Santander Mobile Banking App for the first time, customers need to successfully complete the self-enrollment process, log in to the Mobile Banking App, and accept the Digital Banking Agreement and Electronic Communication Disclosure. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
1Digital Banking Guarantee: When you use Online Banking, we guarantee that your money is protected against online fraud or losses and that your bills will be paid on time. You are protected against unauthorized online transactions as long as you check your statement and promptly notify us of any unauthorized activity. Refer to your Digital Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions, as well as a list of supported mobile devices.
3 If you share your device with other individuals, please note any fingerprints or face image stored on your device may be used to log in to the Santander Mobile Banking App and access your account.
4Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Refer to the Digital Banking Agreement for details
◊Santander® Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.