You'll be amazed at all you can do with the Santander Mobile Banking App.1
Log in with a single touch to:
- Check your balance, deposit checks, pay bills, cancel or set up AutoPay, change your password, transfer money, and more.
- Use the Manage Cards feature to activate debit and credit cards, report them lost or stolen, and request replacements.
- Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
With Mobile Banking, you'll have the control and convenience to stay on top of your finances. And, you'll have the protection of our Online Banking Guarantee.2
Benefits of Mobile Banking
Put a misplaced debit or credit card on hold until it's found, check your balance, change your password, update your contact information, transfer money, and more.
Fast, secure access
Log in to the Mobile Banking App using just your fingerprint with one touch.3 Or use a 5-digit PIN login option for authentication.
Access your account 24/7. Get your banking done whenever and from wherever it works best for you.
Deposit checks, pay bills, and view account activity from virtually anywhere, any time.4
- NEW! Use the Manage Cards feature to activate debit and credit cards, report them lost or stolen, and request replacements.
- NEW! Select and customize the alerts you want to receive, refine alert settings, and choose whether to receive them via text, email, or both.
- NEW! Use a 5-digit PIN login option for online authentication.1
- Santander® Instant Card Hold5 - Misplaced your debit or credit card? No worries. Now, you can go online or use our mobile banking app to put your card on hold. When you find it, go online to turn it back on.
- For Android, Single Touch Log In - Securely log in to the App from your IOS or Android device using just your fingerprint.3
- Change your Password on your mobile device.
- Manage Auto Pay – Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments at any time from your Mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Deposit checks with ease; just sign, snap, and go.4
- Quick Balance – Check balances on the go without having to log in.
Mobile Check Deposit
Download the Santander Mobile Banking App Now.
1 To use the Santander Mobile Banking App, you must first accept the Online Banking Agreement. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
2 Online Banking Guarantee: When you use Online Banking, we guarantee that your money is protected against online fraud or losses and that your bills will be paid on time. You are protected against unauthorized online transactions as long as you check your statement and promptly notify us of any unauthorized activity. Refer to your Online Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions as well as a list of supported mobile devices.
3 If you share your device with other individuals, please note any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log in to the Santander Mobile Banking App and access your account.
4 Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Refer to the Online Banking Agreement for details.
5Santander Instant Card Hold will block most types of transactions, including purchases made with your card. Please note that some types of transactions will continue to process, including recurring debit/credit transactions presented to us by certain merchants for monthly membership or subscription fees.