Benefits of Mobile Banking
Put a misplaced credit or debit card on hold until it's found, check your balance, cancel AutoPay, change your password, update your contact information, transfer money, and more.
Fast, secure access
Log in to the Mobile Banking App using just your fingerprint with one touch.3
Access your account 24/7. Get your banking done whenever and from wherever it works best for you.
Deposit checks, pay bills, and view account activity from virtually anywhere, any time.4
- NEW! Santander® Instant Card Hold - Misplaced your debit or credit card? No worries. Now, you can go online to put your card on hold. When you find it, go online to turn it back on.
- NEW! for Android, Single Touch Log In - Securely log in to the App from your IOS or Android device using just your fingerprint.3
- NEW! Change your Password on your mobile device.
- NEW! Manage Auto Pay – Set up, modify, or cancel AutoPay credit card payments at anytime from your Mobile device.
- NEW! Manage contact details – Edit, add, or delete contact information at any time from anywhere from your Mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Deposit checks with ease; just sign, snap, and go.4
- Quick Balance – Check balances on the go without having to log in.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills through the App at any time from anywhere.
- Account Alerts – Receive alerts to monitor balances and activity by email and/or text.5
- Statement View – Review more than two years of your deposit and credit card statements.
Download the Santander Mobile Banking App Now.
1 To use the Santander Mobile Banking App, you must first accept the Online Banking Agreement. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
2 Online Banking Guarantee: When you use Online Banking, we guarantee that your money is protected against online fraud or losses and that your bills will be paid on time. You are protected against unauthorized online transactions as long as you check your statement and promptly notify us of any unauthorized activity. Refer to your Online Banking Agreement for details on guarantees and your responsibilities for promptly reporting unauthorized transactions as well as a list of supported mobile devices.
3 If you share your device with other individuals, please note any fingerprints stored on your device may be used to log into the Santander Mobile Banking App and access your account.
4 Mobile deposits are subject to limits and other restrictions. Refer to the Online Banking Agreement for details.
5 Refer to your Online Banking Agreement for terms and conditions.