INTRODUCING SANTANDER SELECTSM
Welcome to Santander Select: personalized banking and financial guidance designed around your goals. We created Santander Select to help you achieve everything you set your mind to. Now available in limited locations with additional geographies coming soon, Santander Select is the very best our bank has to offer.
Santander Select Members have full access to the highest level of service our bank has to offer. A dedicated Santander Select Banker will get to know you and guide you in making the right choices based on your needs.
Dedicated Products & Privileges
As a Santander Select Member you will also enjoy a suite of products and services, including our most competitive deposit and loan rates.
Santander Investment Services
A Santander Investment Services Financial Consultant will provide you with personalized strategies to help you meet both short- and long-term goals by creating a strategy tailored to your needs and risk tolerance, and working with you on an ongoing basis to keep up with changing life events and market trends.*
We recognize everyone has different needs and goals. That's why when you become a Santander Select Member, you will have access to a dedicated Santander Select Banker who will listen to your needs and provide guidance to help you make the right choices.
Santander Select Banker
Your dedicated Santander Select Banker will provide you with the highest level of service, coordinating with our specialists, including your Santander Investment Services Financial Consultant*, to provide you with the guidance, information and tools it takes to reach your individual goals.
You will have access to a team of professionals who will work with your dedicated Santander Select Banker to recommend personalized strategies to meet your specific needs. Your Santander Select Banker and our team of professionals will ensure that every aspect of your financial relationship is taken care of.
Santander Select Member Services
You will have access to a call center with a specially trained team of dedicated representatives to support all your banking needs.
Dedicated Products & Privileges
Santander Select Members enjoy access to special rates, discounts and a suite of our most valuable products and services.
Santander Select Checking
As a Santander Select Member, you will enjoy many complimentary services. Santander Select Checking account holders have access to the full array of Santander Select enhancements and privileges:
- Our premium money market savings and CD rates.
- With your Santander Select World Debit MasterCard®, you'll never be charged a Santander fee to use another bank's ATMs worldwide, and we will rebate up to $10 of surcharge fees from other ATM owners per service fee period. There are also no foreign transaction fees for purchases or ATM withdrawals.
- No monthly fee for Santander Select Money Market Savings account; available if you have Santander Select Checking.
- Santander Select World Debit MasterCard® with no international transaction fees and a range of exclusive benefits.
- Complimentary LOUNGE CLUBTM membership, granting access to 350+ airport lounges worldwide for $27 per person per visit.1
To reward you for your business, the Santander Select Checking monthly fee of $75 will be waived for the first three months and each month thereafter when you maintain:
- $250,000 in combined deposit (checking, savings, money market savings, CDs) and investment balances* held at Santander.
Additional Santander Select Features
- Free small safe deposit box, or 50% discount on annual rental of a larger size.
- Free incoming wire transfers, both domestic and international.
- No fee for stop payments.
- No fee for official bank checks.
- No fee for a copy of a monthly statement.
Santander Select Money Market Account
A ready source of cash. An emergency reserve. A safe investment. For many reasons, a money market account should be part of your financial portfolio. As a Santander Select Member, you automatically earn our premium money market savings rates with no monthly fee.2
Here are a few of the advantages you can look forward to:
- Complimentary savings account exclusive to Santander Select Checking Members.3
- Premium rates that grow with your balances.
- Easy transfers to and from Select Checking.4
- The security of FDIC insurance up to $250,000 for each category of account ownership, the maximum allowed by law.7
- Write up to six checks per month directly from your Santander Select Money Market account.4
Santander Select CDs
Santander Select Members receive special relationship pricing on our most popular CD terms. All Santander CDs come with FDIC insurance up to $250,000 for each category of account ownership. And you can automatically transfer your interest into any of the Santander checking, savings or money market savings accounts, so you don't have to wait until the end of your term to start enjoying your earnings.
Santander Select Borrowing
Santander Select Members benefit from exclusive savings and preferred service levels on new loans and lines of credit.8
Santander Select World Debit MasterCard®
Your Santander Select World Debit MasterCard® offers you many premium benefits not commonly available in a debit card:
- No fee to use another bank's ATMs anywhere in the world, and we will rebate the fee charged by other banks up to $10 per month.
- No foreign transaction fees for purchases or ATM withdrawals.
- Complimentary LOUNGE CLUB™ membership, granting access to 350+ airport lounges worldwide for $27 per person per visit.1 Current Santander Select World Debit MasterCard® cardholders can enroll now.
- Concierge Services, available 24/7, with access to exclusive tickets and reservations.
- Travel easier with benefits that can protect you if your trip is cancelled or delayed and if your luggage is lost, damaged or delayed.5
- Purchase protections including Zero Liability for unauthorized signature purchases when you promptly notify us, Price Protection , Extended Warranty Insurance, Purchase Assurance and Satisfaction Guarantee5, so you can shop with ease and confidence.
BravoSM Credit Card8
Triple Points. Bravo customers earn three points per dollar spent on gas, groceries and restaurants — up to 15,000 points per calendar quarter — and still receive one point per dollar on all other purchases. Redeem points for rewards anytime, with no expiration date for travel, cash back or gift cards. And as a Santander Select Member, the annual fee is waived.6
Your Financial Consultant at Santander Investment Services can help you define your short- and long-term goals. We'll create a personalized, easy-to-understand plan tailored to your needs and risk tolerance, and work with you on an on-going basis to keep up with changing life events and market trends.* Your Santander Select Banker will partner with a Santander Investment Services Financial Consultant who will provide you with personalized strategies to help you meet your goals. You may also benefit from coordinating investment strategies across all of your accounts.
Investment services include:
- Personalized guidance in retirement and personal income strategies for retirement with our tools.
- Discounted fees for your investment account.
- Access to our online investment platform with research, news and market alerts.
Founded in northern Spain in 1857, the Santander Group has provided customers with thoughtful guidance and unsurpassed security for more than 150 years. You'll find Santander in the UK, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Poland, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and right here in the U.S. In fact, the Santander Group has operated here for more than 30 years. In 2009, Sovereign Bank became part of the Santander Group, changing its name to Santander Bank, NA in October 2013.
Santander Bank brings a world of banking experience to U.S. customers. Santander SelectSM is currently in in 11 countries, and we are pleased to be able to bring its personalized banking and suite of premier financial services and products to our U.S. customers.
Though we're part of a strong and stable global financial institution, we're proud to be a federally chartered national bank, based in the U.S. and, as always, a member of the FDIC. We have access to multinational resources that help support our intensely local focus. We offer a comprehensive range of banking products and financial services for individuals and businesses across the eastern United States and beyond.
SPEAK WITH A SANTANDER SELECT BANKER
Please provide us with your contact information and the Santander Select Banker at the branch of your choice will be in touch to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Please note that Santander Select is available in limited locations at this time.
Although not available today, we hope to open a Santander Select Branch closer to you in the future. A Santander Select Branch in a neighboring state may be a suitable alternative or please check back with us periodically. We appreciate your interest.
REVIEW YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING
Please review your contact information and confirm that it is accurate. Click 'Edit My Information' to make changes, or click 'Confirm' if it is correct to submit your request to a Select Banker.First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone Number* Chosen branch What else would you like us to know? Edit My Information
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SANTANDER SELECT
Thank you for your request. A Select Banker will contact you via e-mail or phone within 24 hours to schedule your first appointment.
Santander Bank, N.A. is a Member FDIC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Banco Santander, S.A. ©2015 Santander Bank, N.A. | Santander and its logo are registered trademarks of Banco Santander, S.A. or its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Bravo is a service mark of Santander Bank.
1 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Conditions of Use section of your LOUNGE CLUBTM Lounge Directory. Lounge visit fees may be adjusted with prior notice. Your Select World Debit MasterCard© will be required to sign up.
2 Each monthly service fee period begins on the day service fees, if any, are calculated and posted to your account and ends on the day before your service fees are next calculated and posted.
3 If your Select Checking account is closed, your Select Money Market account will be converted to a standard Money Market Savings account, which will have a minimum average daily balance requirement of $10,000 to waive the $10 monthly fee.
4 Federal law requires that we limit to 6 certain withdrawals you make from any money market savings account, such as automatic overdraft transfers, ATM withdrawals, Online Banking and telephone transfers and checks.
5 See Guide to Benefits that comes with your card.
6 First-year annual fee charged at card activation date, and each subsequent year on anniversary of credit card opening unless you continue to have a Santander Select Checking account.
7 There is a maximum of $250,000 of deposit insurance from the FDIC for combined deposit account balances in each category of account ownership. Please visit fdic.gov for details.
8 All new loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to approval.
*Securities and advisory services are offered through Santander Investment Services, a division of Santander Securities LLC. Santander Securities LLC is a registered broker/dealer, Member FINRA and SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance is offered through Santander Securities LLC or its affiliates.