Whether you want to manage your foreign exchange or interest rate exposures, maintain liquidity, earn competitive returns, or fund growth, you can find a wide range of innovative hedging, debt financing, and risk management solutions at Santander. Our team of experts stands ready to structure the right solution to meet your needs.
Interest Rate Hedging
Manage your exposure to interest rate risk with a range of hedging solutions.
- Access a full scope of interest rate hedging instruments
- Rely on our comprehensive planning and execution services
- Tap into global markets expertise
- Enjoy customized solutions backed by dedicated service
Obtain customized debt financing solutions from a team of lenders with the convenience of a one-stop source.
- Select from a broad range of credit solutions
- Tap into non-bank sources of financing
- Simplify loan agreements and administration
Do business across borders with confidence by relying on Santander’s extensive global presence and expertise.
- Access foreign exchange in all major currencies
- Simplify day-to-day international banking transactions
Mergers and Acquisitions
Get expert assistance on takeovers, mergers, sales, restructurings, reorganizations, privatizations, and company valuations in Santander’s core markets in Europe and Latin America.
Santander is a marketing name for Banco Santander, S.A., Santander Bank, N.A. and other affiliated entities (collectively, "Santander"). Santander performs a wide range of financial, commercial, banking, securities, and derivative activities worldwide. Banking products in the United States are offered by Santander Bank, N.A. Certain products mentioned herein may be offered by either Santander Bank, N.A. or other affiliated entities.