Commercial Real Estate Mortgages - Santander
Commercial Real Estate Loans*
Commercial Real Estate Financing For Purchase
Commercial Real Estate Loans to Refinance/Cash Out
Compare a Commercial Real Estate Loan to our other lending options
- Finance accounts receivable
- Purchase inventory
- Support seasonal cash flow fluctuations
- Acquire fixed assets
- Refinance non-Santander debt with fixed monthly payments
- Acquire commercial real estate
- Improve or expand existing building
- Refinance non-Santander existing real estate debt
- Acquire vehicles or equipment, some of the qualifying vehicles and equipment include medical, construction and agricultural
- Unsecured lines up to $100,000
- Fixed interest rates
- Finance up to 80% of the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value
- Available 100% financing† of costs including taxes, freight, installation, software, warranties and training
- Low fixed or floating rates available
Discover Additional Services That May Benefit Your Business
*The products and information provided on this page are only for small businesses with annual revenues up to $5,000,000, subject to acceptance rules, credit limits, policies, and guidelines of Santander, N.A. For other Business Banking customers with a dedicated relationship manager, please contact your relationship manager directly.
1For customers with commercial exposure up to $1,000,000 cash-out is capped at 33% of the appraised property value.
±Owner-occupied real estate is defined as property where the owner-operating company occupies more than 50% of the gross rentable space, and generates more than 50% of the cash flow necessary to service debt; otherwise, property is considered Investment Real-estate.
†100% financing of equipment and vehicle cost is only available for businesses that have been in legal and/or operating existence for two or more years prior to the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank. 80% financing of equipment cost is available to businesses that have been in legal and/or operational existence less than 2 years as of the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank.