Commercial Real Estate Mortgages - Santander
Commercial Real Estate Loans*
Commercial Real Estate Financing For Purchase
Commercial Real Estate Loans to Refinance/Cash Out
Compare a Commercial Real Estate Loan to our other lending options
- Finance accounts receivable
- Purchase inventory
- Support seasonal cash flow fluctuations
- Acquire fixed assets
- Refinance non-Santander debt with fixed monthly payments
- Acquire commercial real estate
- Improve or expand existing building
- Refinance non-Santander existing real estate debt
- Acquire vehicles or equipment, some of the qualifying vehicles and equipment include medical, construction and agricultural
- Unsecured lines up to $100,000
- Fixed interest rates
- Finance up to 80% of the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value
- Available 100% financing† of costs including taxes, freight, installation, software, warranties and training
- Low fixed or floating rates available
Discover Additional Services That May Benefit Your Business
Business Equipment Finance
Borrow just what you need, and take advantage of predictable monthly payments.
Choose one of our many checking solutions, designed to fit your business.
*The products and information provided on this page are only for small businesses with annual revenues up to $5,000,000, subject to acceptance rules, credit limits, policies, and guidelines of Santander, N.A. For other Business Banking customers with a dedicated relationship manager, please contact your relationship manager directly.
1For customers with commercial exposure up to $1,000,000 cash-out is capped at 33% of the appraised property value.
±Owner-occupied real estate is defined as property where the owner-operating company occupies more than 50% of the gross rentable space, and generates more than 50% of the cash flow necessary to service debt; otherwise, property is considered Investment Real-estate.
†100% financing of equipment and vehicle cost is only available for businesses that have been in legal and/or operating existence for two or more years prior to the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank. 80% financing of equipment cost is available to businesses that have been in legal and/or operational existence less than 2 years as of the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank.