Business Term Loan - Santander
Business Term Loans*
Is a Business Term Loan Right For Your Business?
Compare a Business Term Loan to our other lending options
- Finance accounts receivable
- Purchase inventory
- Support seasonal cash flow fluctuations
- Acquire fixed assets
- Refinance non-Santander debt with fixed monthly payments
- Acquire commercial real estate
- Improve or expand existing building
- Refinance non-Santander existing real estate debt
- Acquire vehicles or equipment, some of the qualifying vehicles and equipment include medical, construction and agricultural
- Unsecured lines up to $100,000
- Fixed interest rates
- Finance up to 80% of the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value
- Available 100% financing† of costs including taxes, freight, installation, software, warranties and training
- Low fixed or floating rates available
Benefits of A Business Term Loan
* The products and information provided on this page are only for small businesses with annual revenues up to $3,000,000, subject to acceptance rules, credit limits, policies, and guidelines of Santander, N.A. For other Business Banking customers with a dedicated relationship manager, please contact your relationship manager directly.
1 For approved business applicants, Santander Bank will waive the one-time origination fee on a new business line of credit (“BLOC”) of $10,000 and up if the approved applicant either has or opens at time of BLOC closing a Santander Business Checking or Santander Business Checking Plus account. Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply.
±Owner-occupied real estate is defined as property where the owner-operating company occupies more than 50% of the gross rentable space, and generates more than 50% of the cash flow necessary to service debt; otherwise, property is considered Investment Real Estate.
†100% financing of equipment and vehicle cost is only available for businesses that have been in legal and/or operating existence for two or more years prior to the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank. 80% financing of equipment cost is available to businesses that have been in legal and/or operational existence less than 2 years as of the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank.
2Rate discounts are based on your business’ relationship with Santander and when payments are automatically debited by electronic payment (E-Pay) from your Santander business checking account.