Small Business Lending an FInance - Santander
Looking to take your business to the next level? We can help with the financing. Whether you want to consolidate or refinance other debt, improve cash flow, make a major purchase, or manage your working capital, we have a business lending option to help you meet your goals.
Compare Your Business Lending Options
Determine which of our programs best matches your current needs by reviewing the chart below. Our streamlined application and timely decision process help make for a smooth experience.
- Finance accounts receivable
- Purchase inventory
- Support seasonal cash flow fluctuations
- Acquire fixed assets
- Refinance non-Santander debt with fixed monthly payments
- Acquire commercial real estate
- Improve or expand existing building
- Refinance non-Santander existing real estate debt
- Acquire vehicles or equipment, some of the qualifying vehicles and equipment include medical, construction and agricultural
- Fixed interest rates
- Finance up to 80% of the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value
- Available 100% financing† of costs including taxes, freight, installation, software, warranties and training
- Low fixed or floating rates available
“Our banking needs have changed over the years, from basic loans to larger real estate loans and equipment financing. And Santander has grown with us.”
Greg Porfido, Mark Richey Woodworking
Helpful Hints For Meeting With Your Business Banking Partner
Ready to talk about financing your business needs? Follow these tips for a productive meeting.
*The products and information provided on this page are only for small businesses with annual revenues up to $3,000,000, subject to acceptance rules, credit limits, policies, and guidelines of Santander, N.A. For other Business Banking customers with a dedicated relationship manager, please contact your relationship manager directly.
±Owner-occupied real estate is defined as property where the owner-operating company occupies more than 50% of the gross rentable space, and generates more than 50% of the cash flow necessary to service debt; otherwise, property is considered Investment Real Estate.
†100% financing of equipment and vehicle cost is only available for businesses that have been in legal and/or operating existence for two or more years prior to the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank. 80% financing of equipment cost is available to businesses that have been in legal and/or operational existence less than 2 years as of the date of receipt of completed application by Santander Bank.